Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 mm Black PLA availability IN SG

Posted by bigfilsing 
3 mm Black PLA availability IN SG
January 14, 2015 08:14AM
Hi
Im looking for 3 mm black PLA off the shelf in Singapore. Seems most only stock 1.75 nowadays
Re: 3 mm Black PLA availability IN SG
January 14, 2015 11:17PM
Want ABS? I still have.

Modify to 1.75? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2015 11:18PM by Soon Wei.
January 15, 2015 09:58AM
Ive still got a load of beige ABS ...wonder where i got that from smiling smiley

Nope i need 3 mm PLA mon ami
January 26, 2015 04:02AM
Hi bigfilsing, QwikFab does have a limited range (at the moment) of 3mm PLA filaments that you may look at, at our website: www.qwikfab.com

However, do note that for Black and White 3mm PLA we will be restocking soon. May I ask how many would you like? So that I can gauge how many to bring in. smiling smiley
January 26, 2015 08:03PM
QwikFab
Hi bigfilsing, QwikFab does have a limited range (at the moment) of 3mm PLA filaments that you may look at, at our website: www.qwikfab.com

However, do note that for Black and White 3mm PLA we will be restocking soon. May I ask how many would you like? So that I can gauge how many to bring in. smiling smiley

Thanks but i've already managed to organise some.
I am interested inflexible & carbon filament so ill be contacting you guys to see whats available.

Also , considering this latest experience , im going to convert my rig to 1.75 ( Yes Soon Wei i know i should have done it ages ago cool smiley )
Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2015 08:03PM by bigfilsing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login