Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa i3 in Singapore!

Posted by MiloDinosaur 
Prusa i3 in Singapore!
November 24, 2013 09:32AM
Hi, I am new to 3D printing and I am thinking of buying a Prusa i3. Can anyone advise me on where can I get one in Singapore?

If not available here, do you guys think I should get the Prusa 8" i3 Kit from MakerFarm, Prusa I3 Laser Cut Single plate 3D Printer KIT black/orange from NorCal-Reprap, Prusa i3 Kit from 3d Printer Czar (forever out of stock), or the i3x - prusa i3 style from DIY Tech Shop? They are all from overseas, mainly USA.

This forum seems quite dead. Hope there'll be some replies. sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2013 12:45AM by MiloDinosaur.
Re: Need help on getting a Prusa i3 in Singapore!
November 24, 2013 07:13PM
Hi,

I have PM you. Sad to say you are right and I am partial at fault on that.....
Cause we have shifted most of the talk onto a new platform which is easier to access. (Not that it's bad here, just that many are not aware it can be done...... I will explain further later.)
You can try here.

Cheers,
SW
November 24, 2013 11:36PM
Hi Milo, you may consider getting a Prusa i3 complete kit from Blomker Industries. Available at www.blomker.com

Lets meet up this week so I can show you the assembled machine.

Regards,
Bayer
November 25, 2013 07:01PM
Hey bro, short feedback for the 3dprinterczar kit. Really value with the amount of things they give, like psu glass spirit level. The sales guy in Canada is also super nice, he added on a 1kg abs because my shipment was delayed. But on the other side, my acrylic bed arrived broken, a few missing printed parts and missing misc items like nuts and stuff. When I contacted them, they agreed to send me the acrylic bed and missing stuff but I haven't gave them the list of missing items. If you're interested to know more just pm me. smiling smiley
Re: Prusa i3 in Singapore!
November 26, 2013 12:58AM
Thanks for all your replies! I need it quite soon and so I can't spend much time hunting for parts. So I am contemplating between 3dprinterczar one and diytechshop kits.
November 26, 2013 09:31PM
Then contact me if you need it urgently. I can get you the whole machine in Singapore. smiling smiley

Cheers,
SW
justprint3d@gmail.com
November 29, 2013 11:10AM
I have one unit of completely assembled and calibrated Prusa i3 for sale at $880 SGD.
SMS me at 81592655. Specifications as below

- 1.75mm Filament (PLA Only)
- MK7 Direct Drive Extruder System
- Print size : 200x200x160mm
- Minimum print height resolution : 0.1mm
- LCD Controller with SD Card Reader (No PC required for printing)
- 8GB Kingston SD Card included
- 1 roll of Red PLA Filament included
- Brand new. Only used for test calibration printing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2013 11:13AM by blomker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login