Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gen 7 1.4 sd card & seven switch

Posted by seppineppi 
Gen 7 1.4 sd card & seven switch
June 24, 2012 03:12PM
Hello all togehter,

i have my gen 7 1.4 running for a while (just a few prints, but that is not fault of the gen 7 board..)

i orderd a seven switch as i need a fan for my hotend and wanted to connect it to one of the extension board pins. i wanted to juse physical pin 20 of the µm , which i thougt should be D14...

but setting the fan pin in repetier to 14 does not work !? also 13 did not bring the fan up..

if i connect the seven switch board with another oin (which should be used for the sd card ) it turns on to life and keeps in running, even if i dissconect the connection to the board. have i solderd something wrong or am i getting someting wrong with the pin assignment?

As i am writing this and making a screenshot of my pinassignemt i see, that pin 13 is already used for someting else.. so here could be the problem.. but. what is the correct number for the physical pin 20?

also my sd card board does not come to life? the board came from scuba... so i think its not the problem... i have double and tripple checked the sd board and do not think any soldering points are wrong... so i have again my pin assignment in mind?

thy for help

sepp
Attachments:
open | download - Unbenannt.JPG (36 KB)
Re: Gen 7 1.4 sd card & seven switch
June 26, 2012 06:53AM
Here's the pinout of the Gen7 board: [reprap.org] So, pin 20 of the chip's package would be "14" or "DIO14" or "PD6", depending on your firmware's prefered nomenclature.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login