Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HE3D PRINTER KITS--A230!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!

Posted by alice 
HE3D PRINTER KITS--A230!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!
November 08, 2014 01:34AM
Detailed information of A230 printer kits:
HE3D PRINTER--A230

1, 5 mm thickness aluminum alloy table, more durable, heating up much faster.

2, extensibility, scalable single nozzle design (standard for the print heads, already reserve the installation position)

3, TF card offline print function, this card is the same as memory card in the phone. It can be upgraded to LCD.

4, melzi circuit board, applying to repetier host.

5, for 1.75 mm filament (PLA and ABS are both suitable)

6, more simplely and easily to assembly and maintenance

7, linear bearings for X, Y, Z axises! Movement is more fluent, and more accurate.

8, printing precision is improved, the nozzle diameter is 0.36 mm

9. replacing materials is more quickly (you can change different color materials, to achieve colorful model, for details, please refer to the beblow picture)

10, printing size is increased, do not worry about a bigger model.

11, the power is 24 v, 400 w, support 110 v to 220 v

KINDLY VISIT MY WEBSITE:
HOYI SUNWAY LIMITED

You can email me at:
[email protected]

My Skype is: reprap.cn, when you contact me, please say"Hi, Alice".

Best regsrds
Alicehot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 01:42AM by alice.
Attachments:
open | download - HE3D--A230.jpg (290.3 KB)
Re: HE3D PRINTER KITS--A230!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!
November 14, 2014 02:49AM
Our products are sold to all over the world and they are of high quality. We are looking for agents from all around the world. If you are interested in our products, you have enthusiasm and passion and you want to challenge yourself,please come on and join us. You will get a lot profits from it. and we will be a win-win situation!!!

What are you waiting for??? COME ON BABY!!!hot smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login