Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[US + Worldwide] Screw-In Thermistors for reliable prints!

Posted by rp1 
rp1
[US + Worldwide] Screw-In Thermistors for reliable prints!
August 02, 2014 08:04PM
We are proud to present Screw-In Thermistor that makes hotend assembly and maintanance easy, ensures reliable temperature feedback - no more kapton tape.

Our product has 1.5 years of reliability history, it is used in several thousands of 3D Printers including models manufactured by large OEM:
Witbox 3D Printer
Prusa i3 Hephestos

While we are setting up our webstore, please visit this eBay Listing Page to purchase this part.

Bulk and OEM pricing is available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2014 08:06PM by rp1.
Re: [US + Worldwide] Screw-In Thermistors for reliable prints!
August 18, 2014 07:25AM
it´s a great idea, i think thumbs up
but one Question i have:
How is the transfer of the heat from the sleeve to the Epcos ensured?
Other question, what is the delivery time to germany
Greetings
seefew
rp1
Re: [US + Worldwide] Screw-In Thermistors for reliable prints!
August 18, 2014 07:57AM
About heat transfer:
Inside the brass part, thermistor glass bead is in direct contact with brass stud. Also, heat conductivity of steel epoxy compound is relatively high and increasing speed of heat transfer. Compare this to regular approach, when thermistor is attached with kapton tape, and you will see that in both cases, glass bead of the termistor is touching heated metal surface, but with hex stud thermistor, metal surface is all around glass bead separated by very thin layer of epoxy. It works quite well, thousands are sold. Witbox and Prusa i3 Hephestos3D printers are equipped with this part.

International packages sent via USPS 1st Class International mail. Usually it takes around 7-14 days to deliver in most countries.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login