Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Prusa Mendel i2 metric threaded and smooth rods, PepRap forum discount

Posted by vegasloki 
[USA] Prusa Mendel i2 metric threaded and smooth rods, PepRap forum discount
November 20, 2012 07:30PM
Hi, I'm Dave. I have completed, cut to length, de-burred and thread cleaned metric rod kits for Prusa Mendel i2. Plug and play rods, no other work required. The kits include the M8 threaded rods and the M8 smooth rods. Both are from quality US sourced and milled steel. The smooth rods are high quality, O-1 oil hardening tool steel drill rod. This material is superior to what you might find at your local chain hardware or home improvement store.

I have the kits listed on eBay with sample pics and detailed piece counts for the kit. Prusa Mendel rod kit on eBay If you PM me here on the forum rather than going through eBay I'll PayPal you an invoice with a $5 discount per kit making the total US$49.99 plus shipping. Normal price on eBay is US$54.99. I offer USPS Priority (best deal for the quickest), Parcel Post (least expensive) and good ol' UPS, all services. Shipping is charged at actual cost, I don't mark it up. Check out my eBay feedback, user Bluskreen. You'll find I ship fast as possible, typically the next day or in some cases the same day and deliver what I say I will.

I'm new to the RepRap community but not new to fabrication. In October I started a Prusa Mendel i2 kit and will bring it online shortly to use for prototyping for our motorsport fabrication business. These are the same rods I used in my build from quality suppliers that I use for the race fab work. I also purchased a stock of bearings, both LM8UU and 608ZZ and the fastener hardware. I'm just restocking the fasteners and bearings (sold the first batch in two days) and will be offering them in kits or separately at an attractive of a price as I can. Please don't hesitate to email, message me here or on eBay.

Thanks for looking!
Dave in Vegas
[racing.roaddog.com]
Hi Dave:

I'm interested in a set of metric rods, threaded and smooth. Please contact me at your earlie's conveneance.

Steven
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login