Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anycubic Kossel Plus try to level outside bed area

Posted by masterviana 
Anycubic Kossel Plus try to level outside bed area
January 12, 2018 10:07AM
Hi,

I've got and built my kit of anycubic kossel plus yesterday. But I'm facing some problems with bed level miss calculation of bed area, in some point the sensor keep going outside the area.

After digging in a gdrive folder of anycubic I'm found a document in supplements supplements to add 1cm to the print area.

They saying in this supplement that we need to move down the rails around 1.5cm from rail block and change some parameters in marlin. I've check this parameter in last software from website (which today I'm not able to access) and this value already is in there.

So its possible that my kit already is with this new configuration in board but my rails are in original position (rail block on top is 3cm above extrusion top ) and that what is causing the issue?

By the way is there any real difference between uploading .hex file from website or just upload firmware from arduino?
Re: Anycubic Kossel Plus try to level outside bed area
January 13, 2018 12:27AM
If only the sensor misses the bed while the nozzle is still inside the printable area, you might have set the probe offset wrong. Or the bed probe parameters. ( I'm not familiar with Marlin for Deltas )

Re: hex file. You have to trust the download site that they generated the .hex file that suits your hardware. I've also read between the lines of a Marlin support guy, that odd things have happened in the past with Marlin files. Maybe they got hacked, but that was just my paranoia speaking....
Re: Anycubic Kossel Plus try to level outside bed area
January 16, 2018 07:36AM
I try to configure last version of marlin to my delta printer, I've many doubts in auto level routine, did you know good tuts to start with auto level in deltas?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login