Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flsun kossel delta printer problems

Posted by tetris911 
Flsun kossel delta printer problems
May 23, 2017 10:33AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just joined because I just built a Flsun delta printer and I can't get it to work. Here's the story: build printer, upload Marlin firmware with delta configuration file provided by the manufacturer. so what does work: using manual controls on the Repetier Host (not the on lcd panel) I've got the homing function to work after inverting all the servo directions in the firmware, at first when selected it moved the extruder towards the bed. The x, y and z manual controls do not work as desired. Z control does nothing except a small clicking noise and the x and y controls are completely unpredictable. One manual selection (I'm not sure if it was x or y) sent one arm up towards the limit switches and the other two towards the bed until they jammed. I stopped it using the emergency stop. I'm completely stumped. I'm I missing something, is it a hardware failure, I just can't figure it out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks! Using Arduino 1.8.1. Board: Mega 2560. Programmer: USBtinyISP. Printer board: MKS Gen_L V1.0. Thanks again
Re: Flsun kossel delta printer problems
June 11, 2017 09:15AM
I just finished my build of this same printer last week. I found that although the directions provided are far superior to most Chinese based instructions, they are far from perfect. Make sure you have your left hand motor plugged into the X connector on your board (and the corresponding limit switch), the back is Y, and the right is Z. There is no note of this in the documentation. Let me know if this works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login