Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic

Posted by raoulito9 
Re: Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic
July 26, 2017 04:50AM
Hi isralgs.
Did you finally achieve a correct print ?
With th adjusted vrefs, do your steppers still miss steps ?
Did you verify there is no overtension on your belts ?

I strongly suspect the temperature sensor of being not very accurate, because i own another printer, and for pla, 195° is enough for printing.
I tried different setting, and the best were with 225°.
Of course, use Cura, that is way better slicer.

Regads

Eres de espana o sudamericano ?
A mi me parecen fantasticos los foros como este, quienes nos permiten de hablar con la gente del mundo, y de ayudar se !
Soy mejor en inglés...
Por favor, escribes en ingles en este topic, no mas espanol o frances, porque si queremos ayudar los otros, deben de entiender lo que escribimos.
Gracias.
Serge

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2017 04:51AM by raoulito9.
July 26, 2017 04:53AM
Please, English only in this topic, we are here to help majority, and majority speaks / writes in english.
July 26, 2017 09:25AM
Hello Raoulito and everyone
Yes, I got a good impression in PLA with SLICER, now I'm testing with ABS, but it's more complicated to print, we keep trying
The tension of Vref tells Rene, who is having many problems, as he says he leaps the leash when it prints, I got the same thing until I adjusted Vref, and since then no problem.
The issue of temperature there is something that catches my attention, apart from your observations in your message, and it is this:
Yesterday I updated the firmware of the printer (1.0.02 to 1.0.03) from the easyprint program (although I do not use it at all) and I see that the nozzle did not exceed 220 degrees.
Then send a comment to GEEETECH about this problem and re-download it to version 1.0.02. The problem was resolved. I put it here for everyone NOT updating, as they will not be able to climb 220 degrees on the nozzle.
Apart from this it is possible that this is not well regulated in the firmware as comments, but I do not have an infrared thermometer to be able to measure, I will try to make one with arduino to see that such.
I am indeed from Spain. I am trying to help RENE, and if it were not for this kind of forums, I would be totally lost.
I will try with a Cura to see how it goes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2017 09:49AM by isralgs.
July 26, 2017 10:03AM
:-))
July 27, 2017 09:28AM
hello , you have a configuration on Cura soft.?
July 27, 2017 10:48AM
Yes, tout Can download them on one of thé first posts on this topic.
2 files.
The only thing i changed Is the temp for pla, 225.
July 27, 2017 10:49AM
Page 1
July 27, 2017 03:12PM
ok i take it
Thank you
July 27, 2017 03:13PM
Rene tell me anything
July 27, 2017 10:46PM
Hello Isralgs and at all,
Bonjour Isralgs et à tous,

You can find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte originale en français.

Je n'ai toujours pas d'impression 3D correcte !

Il y a toujours des sauts de pas des moteurs des extrudeurs, même avec le voltage des pilotes à leur maximum.

Je vais en désespoir de cause remplacer la tête chauffante à trois filaments des têtes à mono filament, mais pas de la marque Geeetech, car cette entreprise me dégoute !

Comme le support de la tête chauffante n'est pas standard, il me faudra fabriquer un nouveau support de tête chauffante et ajuster les paramètres du micrologiciel pour tenir compte de la nouvelle tête.

J'ai donc deux têtes diamant à trois filaments avec leur support et ventilateur à vendre, si vous êtes intéressé !

Je prépare mon déménagement (je change de ville) pour dans un mois et après je m'achète une autre imprimante avec une bonne réputation pour fabriquer mes pièces de remplacement sur mes deux Rostock 301 et les amputer de deux extrudeurs pour fabriquer ce qui deviendra ma 4e imprimante 3D, mais a c'est pour dans 3 ou 4 mois.

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Excuse me, I am unilingual francophone and I use Google translator to translate the texts of the forum in French and to write to you in English. Thank you for your understanding and your indulgence for these texts translated mechanically!

I still do not have correct 3D printing!

There are always jumps of the motors of the extruders, even with the voltage of the pilots at their maximum.

I'm desperate to replace the heating head with three filaments of mono filament heads, but not the Geeetech brand, because this company disguises me!

Since the heating head support is not standard, I will have to make a new heating head holder and adjust the firmware settings to accommodate the new head.

So I have two diamond three-filament heads with their bracket and fan for sale, if you are interested!

I'm preparing for a move in a month and after that I buy another printer with a good reputation for making my replacement parts on both my Rostock 301 and amputating two extruders to make what will become my 4th Printer 3D, but it's for in 3 or 4 months.

Cordially,

The friend René

Un pour tous et tous pour un !
One for all and all for one !
Imprimante 3D : Geeetech Rostock 301 dysfonctionnelle modifiée
Aide pour la configuration d'une delta Geeetech Rostock 301
July 31, 2017 09:44AM
Try replacing the drivers of the engines, it is cheaper and it seems that in principle this is the cause
July 31, 2017 03:07PM

You can find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte originale en français.

Merci pour ce conseil, mais pour quel pilote, quelle marque, quel modèle ?

Vous auriez un hyperlien Web pour acheter le produit, je suis au Canada, Québec !

Merci d'avance !

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Excuse me, I am unilingual francophone and I use Google translator to translate the texts of the forum in French and to write to you in English. Thank you for your understanding and your indulgence for these texts translated mechanically!

Thank you for this advice, but for which driver, what brand, what model?

You would have a web hyperlink to buy the product, I am in Canada, Quebec!

Thank you in advance !

Cordially,

The friend René

August 01, 2017 06:58PM
[www.amazon.es]

Déjeme comprobarlo,pero estoy seguro casi de que son estos
August 01, 2017 07:47PM
Hello,
Bonjour,

Mais ces pilotes # A4988, c'est déjà ce que nous avons sur nos Geeetech Rostock 301, voici ce qu'il y a d'écrit dans le manuel de Geeetech « Geeetech_Rostock_301_building_instruction.pdf », page 17 :

« Don’t forget to stick the heat sink (#44) on the chip of the A4988 stepper motor driver with sticker (#43). »

J'ai remplacé la tête diamant à trois filaments par une tête standard mono filmant avec une buse de 0.3 mm, modifier les paramètres de Repetier-Host et du micrologiciel et depuis hier, j'ai réussi mes premières impressions !

C'est malheureux de perdre les trois couleurs, mais au moins là j'imprime !

Je vous prépare des photos et peut-être une vidéo pour vous montrer tout cela d'ici 24 heures !

Cordialement,

L'ami René
Hello,

But these pilots # A4988 are already what we have on our Geeetech Rostock 301, here is what is written in the Geeetech manual "Geeetech_Rostock_301_building_instruction.pdf", page 17:

"Do not forget to stick the heat sink (# 44) on the chip of the A4988 stepper motor with sticker (# 43). "

I replaced the three-filament diamond head with a standard mono filming head with a 0.3 mm nozzle, change the settings of Repetier-Host and firmware, and since yesterday I've made my first impressions!

It's unfortunate to lose the three colors, but at least I print!

I'm preparing photos and maybe a video to show you all this in 24 hours!

Cordially,

The friend René

August 02, 2017 06:31AM
One question, are you using the old a4988 pilots and it works for you?
August 02, 2017 08:30AM

Avec les pilotes A4988 et mes modifications et reconfigurations matérielles et logiciels oui, mais cela ne fonctionne pas avec le tête d'impression diamant avec trois filaments d'origine !

Voir la description des modifications de mon Geeetech Rostock 301 dans le sujet suivant :

http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?178,781375

Cordialement,

L'ami René

Thank you for this advice, but for which driver, what brand, what model?

With the A4988 drivers and my hardware and software changes and reconfigurations yes, but this does not work with the diamond print head with three original filaments!

See the description of the changes of my Geeetech Rostock 301 in the following subject:

Cordially,

The friend René

August 02, 2017 01:59PM
Je l'ai vu tout le poste et il semble incroyable le scandale a dû monter pour que l'imprimante peut imprimer. mais bien, mes félicitations si vous avez finalement, bien qu'il est triste qu'un élément récemment acheté ne fonctionne pas comme prévu .........
August 02, 2017 04:15PM
Bonjour Isralgs,

On est d'accord, c'est scandaleux, inadmissible et triste !

August 03, 2017 04:02AM
Please.
This Is an english topic.

English only.
Yout can open another topic for french.

This topic is intended to help other to build ans configurate the 301, not to argue about geeetech.
Thank you for respecting this.

By the way, René, happy you Made it printing something.
I imagine you used universal effector for g2s, found on thingiverse.
Regards
Serge
August 03, 2017 07:17AM
Hello,
Bonjour,

Je suis désolé ! confused smiley

Je ne suis pas sûr de bien comprendre ton propos, la G2S à deux têtes d'impressions. Quel rapport avec mes modifications ?

S'il te plaît, communique-moi ta réponse en français dans mon sujet ou par courriel, tu as adresse perso.

Cordialement,

L'ami René
Hello,

I am sorry ! confused smiley

I'm not sure I understand your point, the G2S with two heads of impressions. How does it relate to my changes?

Please, send me your answer in French in my subject or by e-mail, you have personal address.

Cordially,

The friend René

August 06, 2017 03:12PM
Hello all

I was thinking about other stepper drivers to. Maybe the tb6560 can solve the problem of skipping steps. I am trying to print with abs but when i let the filament go,
i am missing lots of steps and there is coming some filament out of the diamond head. en+ = enable, cw+ = dir, clk+ = step and en-,cw-, clk- is gnd.
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_20170806_183757_resized_20170806_090847180.jpg (300 KB)
August 14, 2017 10:03AM
Hi Guy's
Just started on the build. 1st I know there are issues with this printer.
Do any off you have a pic or model number off the extruder motors? Mine are 42HSC8402-15B11
Looking to see if they have upgraded them since the 1st release?
I haven't finished the build as the M3 x 8mm arn't M3, of to local store tommorow to collect the correct ones

I have striped the Dimond hotend and one off the inlets is blocked (carnt sort that out till I get home in 3 weeks)
Going to order the magnetic balls and arms this week, hopfully they will be home when I get home.
September 01, 2017 01:15PM
Hi.
i had today an interesting experience.
I went to geeetech site, downloaded easyprint here : [www.geeetech.com]
Then launched it and connected my 301.
Full of hope, i noticed that a firmware upgrade was present for my 301 (i use 1.0.0.2, 1.0.0.3 is disponible)
I upgraded and........
Tada !!!!

My printer does not want anymore to accept negative coordinates....
I had to downgrade to V 1.0.0.2 to be able to get it to print correctly, with negative coordinaates.
I had to follow the original steps.
[drive.google.com]
Here is a link to the complete downgrading kit, including 1.0.0.2 firmware....
Now my 301 is back to life...

Do not use easy print.
Do not upgrade your 301 Firmware with it.
September 18, 2017 03:00PM
Trying to set up my machine. Homes ok but when going to the bed it gets down to 10 but instead of going 9,8,7 etc it goes 10,19,28,37 etc
There is still 2mm left to go but it I go any more it crashes into the bed. Diagnal rods are set to 200 but are 197, I take it I need to alter this in the firmware.
Can some one please tell me what else I need to change? Please bear in mind this is my 1st delta style printer
September 18, 2017 03:40PM
Suggy
but instead of going 9,8,7 etc it goes 10,19,28,37 etc
There is still 2mm left to go but it I go any more it crashes into the bed.
I do not understand what you mean...
Do you use repetier host ?
September 18, 2017 04:02PM
No I used move axis in the menu. Homed 1st then moved to the build plate. Count down from 288 but when it gets to 10 it goes 19 instead of 9 28 instead of 8 37 instead of 8 and so on until it gets to 73 which is 3 but if I move it any move it hits the bed
September 19, 2017 02:58AM
238 not 288
September 20, 2017 06:18AM
im advice for this !!!!!!
and the extrusor temperature does not pass on more than 240 cconfused smiley
September 20, 2017 06:19AM
raoulito9
Hi.
i had today an interesting experience.
I went to geeetech site, downloaded easyprint here : [www.geeetech.com]
Then launched it and connected my 301.
Full of hope, i noticed that a firmware upgrade was present for my 301 (i use 1.0.0.2, 1.0.0.3 is disponible)
I upgraded and........
Tada !!!!

My printer does not want anymore to accept negative coordinates....
I had to downgrade to V 1.0.0.2 to be able to get it to print correctly, with negative coordinaates.
I had to follow the original steps.
[drive.google.com]
Here is a link to the complete downgrading kit, including 1.0.0.2 firmware....
Now my 301 is back to life...

im advice for this !!!!!!
and the extrusor temperature does not pass on more than 240 cconfused smiley

Do not use easy print.
Do not upgrade your 301 Firmware with it.
September 20, 2017 06:29AM
Hey, everybody, it's been a long time since I've been here.
I've been making some adjustments to my rostock 301 and now I can print beautifully (Incredible, but true).
I wanted to ask if it is possible to configure this printer with the Cura software, (I really don't remember if I asked this question twice) or we have to be satisfied with Repetier and Curaengine.
Greetings to everyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login