Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic

Posted by raoulito9 
Re: Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic
June 08, 2017 03:02AM
twwd, what's your budget, and where are you located? Can you afford this [www.ultibots.com] or this [www.seemecnc.com] ?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
June 08, 2017 03:45AM
Hi.
As you seem to enjoy open source kits, i would recommand a geeetech G2S, mono extruder. (Avoid dual extruder that is too tricky to calibrate.)
I used to have one, its firware is marlin open source (compatible with repetier), and it is quite easy to get it working well.
It is way cheaper than the ultibot one...

You'll find it on gearbest, banggood, ebay or directly geeetech...

Regards.
June 08, 2017 04:03AM
Hi alexander.

Feel free to use my cura files (one of the first posts).
The only custom setting on printer screen (except Z hight and zoffset) is the accell factor, if you did not find it, i'll look to my priner this evenig to tell you exactly where to find.

I'll be happy if you could find something for the retract pbm, as i really think that geetech does not consider they sold enough 301 to continue any maintenance on that printer... (i know you saw my post on geeetech forum)

Regards.
June 08, 2017 06:46AM
Hello,
Bonjour,

You can find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte originale en français.

Je déconseille la totalité des produits Geeetech pour leurs piètres qualités et surtout pour la très grande pauvreté de leur service après-vente (SAV). Ils se moquent et se foutent de leurs clients. Quatre fois sur cinq, ils ne te répondent pas et quand ils te répondent, leurs réponses sont partielles ou à côté de la question et ils font semblant de ne pas comprendre le problème et ne pas connaitre le problème, ce qui est faut. Il connaissent très bien les problèmes et les solutions. Leur objectif est de décourager la clientèle de faire des réclamations de toutes les manières possibles et en répondant le plus tardivement possible. Cela prend des mois pour le moindre des petits problèmes.

De plus, malheureusement, Geeetech, semble-t-il, ne respecterait pas la licence GNU GPL v3. de Marlin et n'offre pas les sources du micrologiciel de la carte contrôleur GTM32 Pro de la M301.

Voir :

http://reprap.org/wiki/Delta_Rostock_mini_G2s

et

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues/3081

et

https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/4ybjht/geeetech_rostock_301_gmt32_pro_question/

Dommage que j'ai trouvé ces pages dans la semaine qui a suivi mon achat et non une semaine avant pour m'éviter cette grave erreur.

Fausse représentation, illégalités, service après-vente inexistant, mépris des clients, etc., c'est le quotidien de Geeetech, semble-t-il !

C'est inadmissible et intolérable ! Consommer, c'est voter, mais je n'ai pas voté pour ça. Si je ne peux imprimer correctement avec cette imprimante, je vais leur faire de la publicité pour 600 $ CAD chaque semaine, pour qu'il change leurs politiques jusqu'à ce que j'ai une imprime qui fonctionne comme le prévoie leur publicité et devis technique. J'ai la tête dure et je suis patient avec beaucoup d'endurance, comme un marathonien et j'ai tout mon temps !

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello,

Excuse me, I am unilingual francophone and I use Google translator to translate the texts of the forum in French and to write to you in English. Thank you for your understanding and your indulgence for these texts translated mechanically!

I advise against all the Geeetech products for their poor qualities and especially for the very great poverty of their after-sales service (SAV). They laugh and scare their customers. Four times out of five, they do not answer you and when they answer you, their answers are partial or beside the question and they pretend not to understand the problem and not know the problem, which is necessary. They know very well the problems and the solutions. Their objective is to discourage customers from making claims in all possible ways and responding as late as possible. It takes months for the slightest of minor problems.

Moreover, unfortunately, Geeetech, it seems, would not respect the license GNU GPL v3. From Marlin and does not offer the firmware sources for the M301 GTM32 Pro controller card.

See :

http://reprap.org/wiki/Delta_Rostock_mini_G2s

and :

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues/3081

and :

https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/4ybjht/geeetech_rostock_301_gmt32_pro_question/

Too bad I found these pages in the week that followed my purchase and not a week before to avoid this serious mistake.

Misrepresentation, illegalities, non-existent after-sales service, contempt for customers, etc., is the daily newspaper of Geeetech, it seems!

This is unacceptable and intolerable! Consuming is voting, but I did not vote for it. If I can print correctly with this printer, I will advertise them for $ 600 CAD every week so that it changes their policies until I have a printout that works as advertised and advertised technical. I have a hard head and I am patient with a lot of endurance, like a marathon runner and I have all my time!

Cordially,

The friend René

Un pour tous et tous pour un !
One for all and all for one !
Imprimante 3D : Geeetech Rostock 301 dysfonctionnelle modifiée
Aide pour la configuration d'une delta Geeetech Rostock 301
Geeetech 301 connection to Repetier problems
June 10, 2017 11:06AM
Having an issue connecting by serial port to my 301. Can't send scripts of course, with no connection and having a tough time setting up the table. It seems to connect to the Repetier Server, at least it gets a few settings, but no commands seem to be getting through. Any ideas?
June 14, 2017 06:53AM
twwd
My question to you guys is! What Delta type printer would you recommend for me to build and use for my first delta style machine? I like the upright Delta designs and I really enjoy the mechanics of there build and how they operate. I am serious when I say I would really like an honest answer as to what Delta kit you would recommend!

If I was buying another delta printer now, which I strongly believe I wouldn't be doing, I would go for flsun kossel printer. It has a lot of positive feedback on aliexpress and seems to work more or less right out of the box.
The mechanics of deltas is too complex and has too many potential points of failure or malfunction. The firmware is much more complex as well. So I believe that the advantages of delta design are totally defeated by the disadvantages.

However, I would like to ask you not to spoil this topic with irrelevant questions like this. Please start a new one or find a more relevant one. This one is about Rostock 301.
June 19, 2017 01:10PM
HEY!! Got my first print with my new Geeetech 301!!!. Admittedly, it looks like a kindergartner drawing with a crayon, but it is still my first with this printer. Got the bed level finally, and some other issues fixed. Could not get the hotend fan to run, it had pulled itself out of the plug clip, seems it worked itself tighter in the harness and put extra strain on the plug. fixed that, and then ran a small wire tie through the wires and around the plug to hold it together. The hotend tip would NOT produce anymore than just a small trickle. I cleaned it, drilled it.... you name it. No improvement. Ordered a replacement and then set about trying to figure out the problem. I figured with a new one coming, I could afford to tear into the original one and risk damaging it permanently. The holes in the tip start from the top and are drilled parallel to the tapered slope of the tip, aiming at the central point. I could NOT get anything through that .4 nozzle hole. Discovered it was somewhat undersized anyway, irregular and looks threaded on the inside. Took a microscope to figure that out. I still could not get anything out of the tip after several cleanings and whatnot. I couldn't even blow air through it. Took it apart again, stripped it completely, stuck a stainless rod into the heater hole and stuck the thing in the flames of the stove burner. Out boiled clear plastic? I don't have any such. 5 times I did that to clear it, and the I found a drill bit tip in the nozzle hole. It had been there from the manufacturing process, and would block the nozzle hole. It was a bear to get out but a piece of banjo string was tough enough and small enough to loosen it up and it came out finally. I blew through the holes through a piece of filament tubing--- one end held to nozzle hole, other submerged in a glass of water... bubbled just fine. So, I took a small drill, and cleaned up the ragged inside of the nozzle, reassembled, and tried again. worked pretty good actually. I am close to getting it solved. Printed a keychain, varying the extruder settings to try several mixes, and even that came our pretty good. Using original stock extruders, but I slid a washer under the springs to add some bite. That helped, but still not getting consistant flow yet, it has to be fed a bit every so often to avoid voids in the flow, But it is working, and tweakable. FINALLY.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2017 01:10PM by pianotech70.
June 23, 2017 05:07AM
Alexander Amelkin
Could you and Michael please post your printer settings if that's not too much of a trouble for you?
Printing Keychain with the settings posted here 50%White+50%Blue - wasn't printing a while, still wondering if all is still fine...
Attachments:
open | download - Backup23june-Cura2.6.0Beta.curaprofile (1.6 KB)
open | download - 2017-06-23.png (100.1 KB)
July 09, 2017 09:53PM
From the diagram in this post:

raoulito9 [ PM ]
Re: Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic new
December 12, 2016 06:48AM

From this post with the delta offsets .pdf, it looks like the Smooth rod offset should = effector offset + delta radius+carriage offset unless I am misreading the diagram.

The default settings for the rostock 301 are:
Smooth Rod Offset = 160
Effector offset = 33
delta radius = 89
carriage offset = 33

Something is not right, the effector offset + delta radius+carriage offset =155 which is 5mm less than the smoothrod offset of 160mm!

Has anyone noticed this and found a way to correct it to get the bed leveling to work better?

Batfinks
July 13, 2017 05:58PM
hello all
i take a rostock 301 geeetech and i finally leveled the bed (thank for raoulito and various improvisations)
im new of 3d impression i have a question
whats is the film for cover the hot bed?
thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 06:00PM by isralgs.
July 13, 2017 06:03PM
oh im sorry i understand
the y motormake a crunch and jump one or two toohts of belteye popping smiley
any idea sugestion or anithing
the next time take a translator,sorry
July 13, 2017 07:13PM
Hello, I've found a way to level which I do very well.
The issue is to distribute the same distance (more or less) between script 1 2 3 4 so that when lowering the columns lower everything. This is achieved with the option DELTA RADIUS
I put you like I do:
1. Adjust the height of the printer so that the nozzle is as close to the bed as possible. I adjust the correct size (piece of paper) with the Zoffset.
2. I move to each column to adjust its correct height (piece of paper) with the screw. Home every time I correct a column
3. Once I have all three columns adjusted, script 1 usually stays away from the bed. Then I set Delta Delta so that:
By increasing Delta radius the nozzle moves away from the bed in scripts 2,3 and 4, ie in all three columns (do not lower the nozzle).
This is where we have to look and adjust delta radius so that script 1 is more or less at the same height as 2,3 and 4.
4. We adjusted script 2,3 and 4 and return to 1
If all goes well the nozzle will be correct in all points, if not, we return to 2.

If you have doubts or do not understand well please tell me, I will be happy to help.
July 13, 2017 07:14PM
Batfinks
From the diagram in this post:

raoulito9 [ PM ]
Re: Geeetech Rostock 301 first topic new
December 12, 2016 06:48AM

From this post with the delta offsets .pdf, it looks like the Smooth rod offset should = effector offset + delta radius+carriage offset unless I am misreading the diagram.

The default settings for the rostock 301 are:
Smooth Rod Offset = 160
Effector offset = 33
delta radius = 89
carriage offset = 33

Something is not right, the effector offset + delta radius+carriage offset =155 which is 5mm less than the smoothrod offset of 160mm!

Has anyone noticed this and found a way to correct it to get the bed leveling to work better?

Hello, I've found a way to level which I do very well.
The issue is to distribute the same distance (more or less) between script 1 2 3 4 so that when lowering the columns lower everything. This is achieved with the option DELTA RADIUS
I put you like I do:
1. Adjust the height of the printer so that the nozzle is as close to the bed as possible. I adjust the correct size (piece of paper) with the Zoffset.
2. I move to each column to adjust its correct height (piece of paper) with the screw. Home every time I correct a column
3. Once I have all three columns adjusted, script 1 usually stays away from the bed. Then I set Delta Delta so that:
By increasing Delta radius the nozzle moves away from the bed in scripts 2,3 and 4, ie in all three columns (do not lower the nozzle).
This is where we have to look and adjust delta radius so that script 1 is more or less at the same height as 2,3 and 4.
4. We adjusted script 2,3 and 4 and return to 1
If all goes well the nozzle will be correct in all points, if not, we return to 2.

If you have doubts or do not understand well please tell me, I will be happy to help.

Batfinks
July 17, 2017 01:40PM
Hi Isralgs.

Nice to share your experience.
Your way for adjusting bed level seems good (as i use the same !) ant this is ok for me !

Thank you.
What about extrusoin for you ?
Stock extruders or spare metal ones ?

Did you achieve some mods on your 301 ?
Regards
Serge
July 17, 2017 05:30PM
Hi Raoulito
Effectively it is a way almost the same as the one I saw in his post, but the performance of DELTA RADIUS I do not remain very clear. Except for the rest is the same
I have this printer for a week and I have the whole file, but I still can not even print the first creek correctly, I have two options:
The belt strains of the columns are not corrective or less one of my shaft motors does not get enough power, because when it prints, the engines crack and jumped several teeth off the belt.
He's been testing and, when there's a bit from the motor shaft, he does not have enough strength to move.
This is because it happens?

Hi again, everybody
I have been collecting information on drivers, engines and regulations. I had no well-regulated motor, and I'm still testing. Of course now the engines sound better, although I will have to wait until I can try again.
My motor and driver regulations are:
1.2v for the axes
1v for extruders
How do you have it and what do you think
thanks to all?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 07:34PM by isralgs.
July 22, 2017 12:35PM
Hi again, everybody
At last I managed to print the elephant with my rostock 301. It was only a matter of configuring the motors of the axes and the extruders.
Now I have another question. The configuration to print ABS, as I am totally newbie
Can someone tell me the parameters for ABS?
Thanks in advance
July 22, 2017 02:39PM
Hello,
Bonjour,

You will find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte original en français.

Est-ce qu’aujourd'hui vous réussissez de belles impressions avec votre imprimante delta Geeetech Rostock 301 (M301) ?

Pas moi, je l'ai acheté le 24 septembre 2016 et reçu le 27 octobre 2016, mais aucune impression à ce jour. J'ai remplacé la pince des extrudeurs pour celle en métal, déplacé les extrudeurs sous le delta du haut, raccourci les tubes guide en teflon à 50 cm et ajouté un plateau de verre sur le plateau chauffant.

Pour ceux qui ont de bonnes et belles impressions 3D, pourriez-vous nous donner les paramètres de configuration du voltage de vos moteurs, les vitesses d'avances des moteurs et les températures de chauffes pour le PLA et l'ABS ?

Si comme moi vous n'avez pas de belles impressions 3D, voir des pistes de solution dans le sujet suivant :

http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18578

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello,

Excuse me, I am unilingual francophone and I use Google translator to translate the texts of the forum in French and to write to you in English. Thank you for your understanding and your indulgence for these texts translated mechanically!

Do you make today beautiful prints with your Geeetech Rostock 301 (M301) delta printer?

Are you feeling impressive with your Geeetech Rostock 301 (M301) delta printer today?

Not me, I bought it on September 24, 2016 and received on October 27, 2016, but no impressions to date. I replaced the extruder clamp for the metal one, moved the extruders under the top delta, shortened the teflon guide tubes to 50 cm and added a glass tray to the heating plate.

For those who have good and beautiful 3D impressions, could you give us the parameters of the configuration of the voltage of your motors, the speeds of the motors and the heating temperatures for the PLA and the ABS?

If like me you do not have beautiful 3D impressions, see solution tracks in the following subject:

http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18578

Cordially,

The friend René

July 23, 2017 09:27AM
Hi isralgs.
I do not agree with rené.
I have been able to get some good prints with that printer.
Go back to the beginning of the topic and fell free to use my settings.
I finally had to heat PLA up to 225°, and reduce drastically accelle factor (with printer screen) to a value of 150 iif i remember.
Never tried to print abs.
Head is heavy, so fast moves and strong accel will result in missed steps.
I had to increase steppers vref to their max (1,1, if i remember); the don't even get warm...
The only pbm not solved for me is the retract, quite bad for me that makes "hairy" prints.
This is not the best printer around... but it works with some small mods !

Serge
July 23, 2017 11:58AM
Hello Serge,
Bonjour Serge,

You can find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte originale en français.

Ici il n'est pas question d'être d'accord ou non, il est question de fait que cela fonctionne correctement ou pas.

Je viens de tester les trois moteurs d'extrudeur avec les pilotes au maximum de leur voltage, le 1 à 1.134 Volts, le 2 à 1.146 Volts et la 3 à 1.166 et la température pour le PLA de Geeetech à 215°. Pour ce qui est de la vitesse de l'avance du filament, je ne connais pas le nom du paramètre à modifier et sa valeur actuelle, qui est surement celle configurée à l'usine.

Pour le PLA à 215°, c'est dangereux, car le PLA devient liquide et il lui arrive de gicler de la tête chauffante. Je vais diminuer la température pour qu'il n’y est plus de giclure liquide de PLA.

Pour les pas de moteur des extrudeurs, après 10 ou 15 millimètres d'avance, les trois extrudeurs commencent à sauter des pas de moteur. Cela à tendance à prouvé que la tête n'est pas bouchée, mais que la résistance chauffante (la diode chauffante) est trop faible pour la masse de la tête chauffante ou que les moteurs des extrudeurs sont trop faible ou que c'est le voltage des pilotes des extrudeurs qui sont trop faibles !

Tous vos commentaires bons ou mauves sont les bienvenus.

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello,

Here there is no question of agreeing or not, it is a question of fact that it works correctly or not.

I just tested the three extruder motors with the drivers at maximum of their voltage, the 1 to 1.134 Volts, the 2 to 1.146 Volts and the 3 to 1.166 and the temperature for the Geeetech PLA to 215 °. As far as the speed of the filament advance is concerned, I do not know the name of the parameter to be modified and its current value, which is surely the value configured at the factory.

For the PLA at 215 °, it is dangerous, because the PLA becomes liquid and it happens to squirt the heating head. I will lower the temperature so that there is no more liquid spray of PLA.

For the motor steps of the extruder's, after 10 or 15 millimeters of advance, the three extruder's begin to skip motor steps. This tends to prove that the head is not clogged, but that the heating resistor (heating diode) is too low for the mass of the heating head or that the motors of the extruder's are too low or that it is the voltage Extruder pilots who are too weak!

All your good or purple comments are welcome.

Cordially,

The friend René

July 23, 2017 02:16PM
bonjour rene
Moi aussi, je sautais des arbres de moteur, ce résoudrons leur régulation pilote de moteur dépendant VREF et que vous avez installé.
Quelques photos contribueraient, non pas parce que mes pilotes de mémoire
Je suis à votre disposition pour faire tout ce dont vous avez besoin.

Je ne ai besoin pour régler les moteurs et lit chaud pour obtenir une bonne impression sur PLA.Yo maintenant je veux essayer de voir comment nous ABS progresando.Tener à l'esprit que je suis une recrue et je ne l'ai pas trouvé plus de problèmes que « que de ne pas savoir « plutôt que des défauts de construction. Que si les vis sont de qualité douteuse

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2017 02:26PM by isralgs.
July 23, 2017 02:35PM
this mod is cool
[www.youtube.com]
July 23, 2017 02:36PM
raoulito9
Hi.
Here is a short review of my building and using of rostock 301
I'm new to this forum, but wanted to talk about this printer I just bought and have build.
This is my third printer, first was a Fabikator mini (hobbyking), second was a geeetech G2S Pro.
I dont need but i love to build machines, and to be able to print every useless plastic thing i want.
After my succesfull G2S Pro build, i wanted to try the diamond head, with mixing colors.
I bough This :
[www.geeetech.com]

I recieved it and easily finished the build in about 12 H (i'm quite slow, but it's a part of the pleasure)
The mechanics is quite similar to my previous build, the G2S Pro, and the wiring part is significantly better than on G2S Pro.
Geeetech building instructions were ok for me.
[www.geeetech.com]
user manual is... not fantastic. [www.geeetech.com]
Prefer Cura, and lower print speeds...

The firmware of this printer is not open source. On geetech forum, my name is also Raoulito9 (don't ask why a so lame name), and I already posted sometimes, alwais asking to release source code, no effect for now.

Here are the main steps for me to pay attention when building that printer, and getting it to print something.

1 When assembling, verify the rods lengh; mine where correct, exactly 200 mm.
2 When configuring printer, after levelling the bed (caliper needed), on printer screen adjust printer rod lengh (200 for me), printer heigh (225 for me) and Z offset (0,2 for me), Rod radius was 93,1 for me.
2,5 Add some elastic bitween rods, to limit head loose moves.
2.6 pay great attention when mounting the screen holders that are very weak, I broke both of them...
3 Unmount the useless extruder fans. Yesss, you get 3X 40 mm fans for free
4 change crappy stock etruder mechanism with something serious ( metallic and where you can ajust spring). THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO PRINT BEFORE THIS STEP
5 Keep bowden tubes as short as possible (50 cm)
6 Push vrefs : 0,85 for steppers, 1,04 (max possible for me) for extruders (stock vref loosed many steps for me)
7 When configuring in repetier, use Cura instead of Slic3r.
8 I print PLA; right temp is 210 for me, no heating bed is needed.
9 Top and bottom thickness = 1mm
10 Speeds : All prints bitween 15 and 20 mm/s. Moving 40 mm/s.
11 retract : 5 mm
12 end code script, erase the disable steppers command, replace by G28 (home) command.

The printer is way slower than whet is said by geeetech
Above 30 mm/s, extruders can't follow and loose step, and quality is awfull (for me)
Mixing feature is not supported in gcodes. Only knob and printer screen.

Links :
Firmware
[www.geeetech.com]

Burning specific 301 Firmware :
[www.geeetech.com]
My experince.
Something is unclear for me in new firmware :
Here is what i've done :
1 put the jumper
2 flash bootloader (Ok, I see the progress bar going on, and the prog tells me it's succesfull)
3 remove jumper
4 launch hyper terminal, right com port, 115000Bauds
5 wait the writings as on your screenshots.
6 hold C Key + disconnect icon.
7 Push 1 key
8 send file Ymodem (new 1.0.0.2 firmware) OK, i see the progress bar, and when finished, some chinese writings in hyper terminal.
Disconnect.

I'm happy and burnt new firmware....
I Reset printer
I verify the versionof my firmware into the control menu from my printer, and it is still 1.0.0.1...
Something went wrong for me but... ?

I tried again, and that time, the new firmware has been burnt. When i verify in printer menu, the control then version, i'm with 1.0.0.2.
No need to burn bootloader again. one time seems enough...

The right 1.0.0.2 firmware is attached to that post.

Because the mechanic is similar with the G2S PRo, many mods are compatible with 301
Useful mods for that printer :
This one is a must. [www.thingiverse.com]
This one is simple, but i made it myself. many alternatives exist. [www.thingiverse.com]
This one is my favourite led holder : [www.thingiverse.com]

Extruder metal kit; without it, impossible to print anything. Stock ones are cheesy craps.
[www.banggood.com]
[www.banggood.com]

this mod is optional grinning smiley

[www.youtube.com]
July 23, 2017 09:32PM
Hello,
Bonjour,

Voici la totalité des sites YouTube des propriétaires Geeetech Rostock 301 à l'exception de celle du fabricant Geeetech. Le tout en date du 23 juillet 2017.

Je constate que la totalité des Youtubers non pas de vidéo d'impression réussi avec leur Geeetech Rostock 301 :

Alexander Amelkin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvjjyvNxVNhVbrcXmF3Dew

Chris Schwindt: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Bb9kbRySqmxYl3zCKeYWQ

Lang Schwartzwald: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xQw0h9yJsTjWRov9DacFg

Lazarus Luan: https://www.youtube.com/user/lazarusluan/videos

Matthias Muster: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFdmXckO7Mwfw3ALnSOo2w

Mikael Vanherpe: https://www.youtube.com/user/MikaelVanherpe/videos

Piolo Pakwann: https://www.youtube.com/user/piolopakwann/videos

PRESS RESET: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfOQDGx24ZWrE-EUv_jSdw/videos

Serge Munier: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2TPFIdI0F3oInWbvKBrrQ

Too Country BBQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQyhewfmB2OYG8yVB6do6hA

Si vous réussissez de belles impressions avec votre Geeetech Rostock 301, pourriez-vous nous montrer une vidéo (720P ou mieux) de la fin et le détail de proche d'une belle impression réalisé chez vous ?

Et si c'est votre cas, pourriez-vous nous fournir votre configuration du logiciel Repetier-Host et de l'imprimante (micrologiciel, firmware) ?

Cela nous rendrait un très grand service !

Cordialement,

L'ami René
Hello,

Here are all of the YouTube sites of the Geeetech Rostock 301 owners except for the Geeetech manufacturer. All on July 23, 2017.

I notice that the entire Youtubers not a successful print video with their Geeetech Rostock 301:

Alexander Amelkin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvjjyvNxVNhVbrcXmF3Dew

Chris Schwindt: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Bb9kbRySqmxYl3zCKeYWQ

Lang Schwartzwald: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xQw0h9yJsTjWRov9DacFg

Lazarus Luan: https://www.youtube.com/user/lazarusluan/videos

Matthias Muster: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFdmXckO7Mwfw3ALnSOo2w

Mikael Vanherpe: https://www.youtube.com/user/MikaelVanherpe/videos

Piolo Pakwann: https://www.youtube.com/user/piolopakwann/videos

PRESS RESET: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfOQDGx24ZWrE-EUv_jSdw/videos

Serge Munier: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2TPFIdI0F3oInWbvKBrrQ

Too Country BBQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQyhewfmB2OYG8yVB6do6hA

If you make great impressions with your Geeetech Rostock 301, could you show us a video (720P or better) of the close and detailed close to a nice print made at home?

And if so, can you provide us with your configuration of the Repetier-Host software and the printer (firmware, firmware)?

This would make us a very great service!

Cordially,

The friend René

July 24, 2017 02:48PM
Ok, aqui pongo mi configuracion:

firmware 1.0.02

motores de ejes z/x/y/= Vref 1.2V-(en mi caso 1.1V)
motores de extrusion todo de fabrica=Vref 1.1

Delta radius 90.9
Print Radius 90
Zmax=290

fotos de mi configuracion para PLA en Repetier host:
Attachments:
open | download - Sin tít4ulo.png (109.5 KB)
open | download - Sin tít474u7l8o.png (129.4 KB)
open | download - Sin títu4lo.png (104.6 KB)
open | download - Sin títu5lo.png (119.3 KB)
open | download - Sin títu5lo6.png (119.3 KB)
open | download - Sin títu7l8o.png (121.7 KB)
open | download - Sin títul8.png (114.9 KB)
open | download - Sin títul8o.png (121.7 KB)
open | download - Sin títul9.png (114.9 KB)
open | download - Sin título.png (110.5 KB)
July 24, 2017 03:10PM
isralgs
Ok, aqui pongo mi configuracion:

firmware 1.0.02

motores de ejes z/x/y/= Vref 1.2V-(en mi caso 1.1V)
motores de extrusion todo de fabrica=Vref 1.1

Delta radius 90.9
Print Radius 90
Zmax=290

fotos de mi configuracion para PLA en Repetier host:

And video 4k eye rolling smiley:
[youtu.be]
Attachments:
open | download - Sin título2.png (109 KB)
July 24, 2017 05:48PM
Hello Isralgs,
Bonjour Isralgs,

Un grand merci pour les détails de votre configuration et les images et la vidéo !

Selon votre vidéo, est-ce que je me trompe ou est-ce que vous pouvez imprimer avec votre Geeetech Rostock 301, mais vos impressions ne sont pas très belles et qu'ils sont fréquemment à refaire faute de gros défaut d'impression ?

Cordialement,

L'ami René
Hello Isralgs,

A big thank you for the details of your setup and pictures and video!

According to your video, is it wrong or can you print with your Geeetech Rostock 301, but your prints are not very nice and they are often to be redone due to the lack of a big print defect?

Cordially,

The friend René

July 24, 2017 06:57PM
Hola Rene, hola a todo el mundo.
yo , sinceramente soy muy nuevo en las impresoras 3d, y he conseguido que funcione casi a la primera. No sabia los ajustes de Vref ni nada, y era eso lo que me fallaba.
Supongo que habras repasado todo el montaje, los Vref de acuerdo con tus motores de ejes , tension de las correas,etc

Te mando una foto del elefante, lamentablemente me quede sin filamento

esta pagina no deja mandar archivos mayores a 600 KB , pero puede verse como tiene algunos fallos, aunque la calidad sea buena en general
No entiendo tu pregunta Rene, yo tambien uso el traductor
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_2rthrt0170725_004246_1.jpg (197.6 KB)
July 24, 2017 06:58PM
isralgs
Hola Rene, hola a todo el mundo.
yo , sinceramente soy muy nuevo en las impresoras 3d, y he conseguido que funcione casi a la primera. No sabia los ajustes de Vref ni nada, y era eso lo que me fallaba.
Supongo que habras repasado todo el montaje, los Vref de acuerdo con tus motores de ejes , tension de las correas,etc

Te mando una foto del elefante, lamentablemente me quede sin filamento

esta pagina no deja mandar archivos mayores a 600 KB , pero puede verse como tiene algunos fallos, aunque la calidad sea buena en general
No entiendo tu pregunta Rene, yo tambien uso el traductor

Por lo que dices en tu mensaje, pienso que los motores no estan bien calibrados (Vref). Asegurate de mirar correctamente el modelo de motor y de controlador
(seguro que lo has hecho mil vecesmoody smiley)

Manda fotos de tus impresiones, todos los dias leo algo relacionado y quizas juntos encontremos la solucion y, si necesitas mas fotos , estare encantado de ayudar

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2017 07:08PM by isralgs.
July 24, 2017 08:06PM
Hello Isralgs,
Bonjour Isralgs,

Je n'ai réussi aucune impression, dès la première couche il y a de gros manques de matière et j'entends le moteur de l'extrudeur utilisé sauter des pas (j'ai testé les trois extrudeurs).

Oui, j'apprécierais toutes photos ou vidéo de vos impressions avec votre Geeetech Rostock 301 !

Merci pour votre aide !

Cordialement,

L'ami René
Hello Isralgs,

I did not make any impression, from the first layer there are big misses of material and I hear the motor of the extruder used to skip steps (I tested the three extruders).

Yes, I would appreciate any photos or video of your impressions with your Geeetech Rostock 301!

Thank you for your help !

Cordially,

The friend René

July 25, 2017 05:26AM
ha comprobado los voltajes de Vref?
Conectando un medidor de voltios al negativo (de los dos que alimentan la placa, cualquiera de ellos) y el positivo al pequeno potenciometro del controlador de un motor

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2017 05:29AM by isralgs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login