Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mini Kossel acting strange/ keeps crashing/ settings in firmware completely off

Posted by Tramont 
Mini Kossel acting strange/ keeps crashing/ settings in firmware completely off
September 12, 2016 04:00PM
So my delta printer thinks its bigger than it is now it has a problem. With its radius and parameter. Whenever I home it shows a y and z axis located at 890 also, but im really not sure on where to go to change that. It keeps crashing into the pulley belt I have tried everything from remeasuring to different firmware nothing helps could all tell me some default settings or possibly steer me into the right direction of what to check first? Also if it helps ill upload my firmware to GitHub of that helps because the maker of my printer tweaked some of the settings for my model. Heres a link to the youtube video and github. BTW its my first build thanks for the help in advanced. Everyhting can be seen in the video of what it is doing.
Re: Mini Kossel acting strange/ keeps crashing/ settings in firmware completely off
September 12, 2016 11:20PM
Hello,

Had a similar issue once.

Very much likely that your endstop limit switch(es) is
1. Not connected properly or disconnected or failed; or
2. The setting in firmware is reversed (true instead of false or vice-versa).

The large number you saw is normal because the number is supposedly bigger than your actual numbers so that the carriage will move until the limit switches are triggered.

p/s: You can check the switches status by using gcode M119 (i.e., Get EndStop Status).

Regards,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2016 11:23PM by abasir.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login