Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Folgertech Delta 2020 Stops Printing

Posted by Brocklee 
Folgertech Delta 2020 Stops Printing
May 23, 2016 02:18AM
Sorry if there was a thread already established for this but searching did not find anything for me.

I have been printing about 3 weeks, after the first week I was getting this same problem. The printer would halt in the middle of a print. Clicking on "stop" then "home" the sliders would go up to the end stops and just grind until I hit stop again. I replaced the arduino/ramps along with new stepper pots and it seemed to fix the problem.

Today I started printing with PETG and was experimenting with hot end temps, I cranked the hot end up to 255 and the bed to 100 and started printing. About mid way the printer stopped again and going home again the unit was grinding at the end stops. However this time I noticed the Full Graphic controller went blank and started flickering. I thought maybe running at that temp was too much for it so I pulled out the petg and started with abs, 220 and 100. Again the unit stopped right after layer 1. I was watching the LCD display and it went blank again and flickered.

I have replaced the arduino/ramps twice, I am at a total loss. Was thinking perhaps it is the power supply going? Its the stock 350w 12v from Folgertech.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login