Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mini Kossel with Marlin - Weird endless auto-home when switch between different extruders

Posted by willysan 
Hello,

I upgraded my mini-Kossel with Diamond hot-end along with additional CNC shield V3 board (for E2, the 3rd extruders support). My system is driven by MKS-GEN 1.3 circuit(it provides 2 extruders out of the box). It was running well with single J-Head. After the upgrade to 3 sets of extruders, it was working fine when the time I was figuring out hardware configuration of new diamond hot-end. Once I fixed the hot-end jamming issue, the weird situation is happening. Whenever I key-in gcode "T#" (# = 0/1/2) to switch between different extruders, it echo to show extruder is changed. But, when I fires the extrusion command or press extrude button in repetier, it will trigger an action similar to auto-home (but this home action will NOT stop even all axis reached the MAX end-stops). I don't know why and what has happened, any hints?

p.s. If I let weird auto-home finished (it will keep running to top and crash to MAX end-stops), the desired extruder will start extruding normally.
Can you try to send an extrusion command manually?

Tx
G1 Fxxx E10

I´m not familiar with repetier, but I know pronterface does all kind of weird things with my delta.. Only manual gcode works properly.
-Olaf
Yes I did try to trigger the extrusion in pronterface manually. It happened the same weird way.
Is there any advise?
willysan
Is there any advise?

Start an issue on marlins github page. Apply your config files and see, what they say.
-Olaf
Thx Olaf!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login