Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Menu on PanelDue

Posted by lolocaledo 
Menu on PanelDue
September 17, 2015 12:45AM
Hi there,

After watching DC42's video on youtube, I noted that mine hasn't the same menu.
On the DC42's PanelDue, these options exist "Autocal(ir)", "Extrude 5mm", "Go to X0 Y0 Z1" menu and etc ...
I don't have these options on mine. Is it normal ? Thank you for your help. Laurent

Thank you

Laurent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 03:41AM by lolocaledo.
Attachments:
open | download - Capture d’écran 2015-09-16 à 21.30.23.png (337.9 KB)
Re: Menu on PanelDue
September 17, 2015 04:03AM
lolocaledo
Hi there,

After watching DC42's video on youtube, I noted that mine hasn't the same menu.
On the DC42's PanelDue, these options exist "Autocal(ir)", "Extrude 5mm", "Go to X0 Y0 Z1" menu and etc ...
I don't have these options on mine. Is it normal ? Thank you for your help. Laurent

Thank you

Laurent

You can set up whatever commands you want there. Just create gcode files containing the commands you want to execute, and use the menu text you want to display as the filename. Then upload them using the Macros page of the web interface. Create the /macros folder on the SD card first if you don't already have it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 04:04AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
September 17, 2015 05:49PM
Hello,

Thank you David. It seems so simple :-)
Duet controller with your firmware is very nice and PanelDue very useful

Laurent
September 30, 2015 07:42AM
Hi,

I have a Paneldue I purchased from t3dp3d a few weeks ago.
I will try to update its firmware to the latest offering from dc42 GitHub using bossac etc.

Do the LCD menu macros go in the full size sad card of the panel due, or the micro sd card of the duet ?
Fat32 ?

What else can the Paneldue full size sd card be used for ?
Thanks.

Regards,

Julian S.

T3DP3D Mini Kossel, E3D V6 hot end, 0.4mm nozzle, 200mm diameter Ali heated bed, Duet v0.8.5 & dc42 rep rap v1.18. DWC v1.15, PanelDue-7-1.16 DC42 IR Z Probe, 2 X MAX31855 &Thermocouples, PID heated enclosure, SolidWorks 2017, slic3r
September 30, 2015 09:04AM
The LCD menu macros go in the /macros folder of the micro SD card of the Duet. The macros work from the web interface too.

The SD card slot on the screen attached to the PanelDue board is currently not used, however at some point I plan to support printing files from that SD card. This will require another cable between the PanelDue and the Duet. There are already 5 pads on the PanelDue board for connecting such a cable.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
September 30, 2015 04:25PM
Thanks David.

Got my PanelDue flashed to the latest version, and successfully added some custom buttons to the LCD menus spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Regards,

Julian S.

T3DP3D Mini Kossel, E3D V6 hot end, 0.4mm nozzle, 200mm diameter Ali heated bed, Duet v0.8.5 & dc42 rep rap v1.18. DWC v1.15, PanelDue-7-1.16 DC42 IR Z Probe, 2 X MAX31855 &Thermocouples, PID heated enclosure, SolidWorks 2017, slic3r
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login