Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New release of delta firmware for Duet electronics

Posted by dc42 
New release of delta firmware for Duet electronics
June 14, 2015 04:18PM
I have released a new version of my fork of RepRapFirmware for Duet electronics, which includes some changes specific to delta printers. For more details, see [forums.reprap.org].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: New release of delta firmware for Duet electronics
June 26, 2015 01:04AM
i tried flashing this .bin file and afterwards my pc wont recognize that the board is hooked up via usb... if i flash 1.09a it will see it...
June 26, 2015 04:49AM
Freebird01
i tried flashing this .bin file and afterwards my pc wont recognize that the board is hooked up via usb... if i flash 1.09a it will see it...

The usual reason for that problem is that you downloaded the HTML page describing the binary, instead of the binary itself. Github makes this easy to do. Check the size of your supposed 1.09b binary, it should be about 218kb.

There is a pre-release version of 1.09c at [dl.dropboxusercontent.com]. I expect to release it later today.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

June 26, 2015 09:22AM
interesting....your probably right...file was only 30k. it was late... funny thing is i didnt do anything different when i downloaded 1.04f or 1.09a and those flashed just fine.

thanks for you help!
July 29, 2015 02:04AM
Is there a way to "manually" correct for build-inaccuracies in your firmware?

Something like this: [www.thingiverse.com]

Or:

[delta-calibration.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com]
July 29, 2015 04:25AM
Koenig
Is there a way to "manually" correct for build-inaccuracies in your firmware?

I hope to release firmware version 1.09d shortly. In that version, you can include the X and Y tower position corrections in the M665 command. So yes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login