Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kossel mini config problem?

Posted by acadian 
Kossel mini config problem?
December 18, 2014 06:35PM
Hi,
I'm building mini kossel and I'm a noob with programming so I download marlin and copy config files from delta example and paste it in marlin main folder after hours of reading and try and error the smart lcd worked but only fan working and in Repetier everything is disabled even fan I can only move x y and z

electronics:
ramps 1.4, mega 2560 and 3 mech endstop
things I change in marlin
const bool X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
const bool Y_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
const bool Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
const bool X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
const bool Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
const bool Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.

#define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER

please help
Re: Kossel mini config problem?
December 18, 2014 07:14PM
Your maxtemp issue is likely related to your config for your hot end thermistor. Make sure that's set properly in your configuration.h file. Also, that full graphic smart controller is a bit of a problem with delta printers. A lot of people report stuttering when using one, and I had the same issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login