Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Building a Kossel Mini - BOM + Supplierlist

Posted by Xhnnas 
Building a Kossel Mini - BOM + Supplierlist
January 03, 2014 03:56AM
Good morning everybody.

It's been a while ago since my interest in 3D printers started to grow. I was always looking for a cheap solution, because I was not willig to pay 2000€ for an Replicator, Dublicator, etc. During all of my research, I decided: Why not to build one by yourself? During the kickstarter campaign, I heard about the Kossel and liked the way it prints the parts.

On www.builda3dprinter.eu I found a Bill of Material and construction guide. While searching for the parts I found the following website: [www.mixshop.com]

They are offering a complete Kit für 590USD + 190USD Shipping costs. (aproxx. 570€) Because i was not satisfied with the used Hotend, Extruder and Electronics, I decided to order the party by myself and maybe safe some money.

My Bill of Material and Supplier List can be found here:
[docs.google.com]

The selected suppliere are not the cheapest one, but are prefered supplier i trust, and all parts are available. I hope this list will help someone to build a Kossel Mini on its own.

The list ist for the wheel version. For the bolts I decided to order a "bit" more for spareparts.

In aproxx. two weeks I will receive most of the parts and can start the construction. Once I can show you the results I will post it on the forum.

Thanks for your attention (and sorry for my bad english)

Pascal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 03:56AM by Xhnnas.
Re: Building a Kossel Mini - BOM + Supplierlist
January 03, 2014 03:16PM
Hi Pascal,

I'm building the Mini Kossel right now too. Good luck on your project.

Mnutsch
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login