Re: repRappers in Pennsylvania
August 12, 2014 11:49PM
Quiet bunch!
August 13, 2014 11:03AM
Yep sad smiley
August 16, 2014 10:40PM
Pittsburgh here. Any one local to me? I have a prusa explorer (or rather it used to be one) that I have modified/swapped parts on.
August 16, 2014 10:45PM
I'm in lansdale/19446 atm. Looking to trade a Printrboard Rev. D for a ramps 1.4 kit.

Also could pay someone to print me the parts for a greg's/wades extruder

Need a 8"x8" heated bed too.
August 24, 2014 06:16PM
I can print the extruder for you. Any specific one your looking for? What material?

I'm down by Doylestown.
August 24, 2014 06:18PM
give a bit to gather the right stuff. (I don't know what I need yet.)
August 25, 2014 04:10PM
I can print parts to. I'm in Norristown/19403. As far as the heated bed, there's a link within this thread to a guy selling them on ebay. Amazon has them too.
September 01, 2014 10:54PM
I'm new to repRapping, so new in fact that I haven't even decided which type I'd like to build. I'd like to learn and see as much about the process as I can, before my wallet jumps in with both feet. I live in Warminster and work near Doylestown, and was surprised to see how active Bucks and Montco are. Is there anyone who'd be willing to show me the ropes (or belts, as it were) and possibly walk me through it?
January 18, 2015 01:59PM
I'm in Harrisburg as well, waiting for my i3v.
July 12, 2015 01:42PM
Does anyone have any gt2 timing belt near Doylestown, Pa, 18901? I need 3 meters minimum.
August 02, 2015 12:39PM
Now in Mahoning Valley near Leighiton 18058 Carbon county

Built a Wally --- didn't work well

Got a DaVinci 1.0 works great

Have CNC router with laser capability

Phun
smiling smiley

cozmicray
I am in Blue Bell, PA (Norristown Montgomery county)
I have built and use an Ordbot Hadron
I am working on building other 3D printers.

I would support a 3D printing group

winking smiley
August 04, 2015 12:50PM
Hello Iam new to 3d printing and live just north of York , pa. anybody out there who could help with final stages of getting my printer up and working would be great ,(installing software-doing the calibrations- and advice would be appreciated)..
I have a HICTOP Prusa I3 mendel printer its built and now going for the final stuff..

Have fun enjoy life....if ya get caught blame the dog...

johnmbasic thumbs up
August 04, 2015 01:27PM
I'm located in East York and I have an I2. It's running and I'll be glad to help in anyway I can. I'm not great at the mechanical, electronics or software (did I miss anything), but I did get mine running with the help from a lot of others. So, I might at least be some kind of a resource for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 02:11PM by MikeMike.
August 04, 2015 02:42PM
Hi Mike tks for the quick response, I am new to forums so not sure the best way to contact you . I need to get the software downloads in right order and installing the stuff then tips on calibrating . the tips are appreciated I installed windows 10 on the computer I'm using for the printer..I figured that I will have to get there so do it now and then no upgrades later..

tks johnmbasic thumbs up
August 04, 2015 10:01PM
You are welcome to send me a message
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login