Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CNC Mendel Parts

Posted by bfleming 
CNC Mendel Parts
April 28, 2010 05:37PM
Since the introduction of the Laser-Cut Mendel we've dropped the price of our Isaac kit to stay competitive. This kit replaces all the RP parts of the original Mendel with a simpler but compatible design. Uses less hardware (vitamins) than the original as well saving you even more money.

This are high quality CNC machined parts that are every bit as strong as the original, if not more so. Visit us at FlemingCNC for more info and to purchase.

Competition is good smileys with beer

---
Isaac: a CNCed Mendel Derived RepStrap
FlemingCNC
Re: CNC Mendel Parts
April 28, 2010 06:55PM
We have also put a no-reserve auction up on eBay for one of our kits.

The eBay Auction is here.

Good luck smiling bouncing smiley

---
Isaac: a CNCed Mendel Derived RepStrap
FlemingCNC
Re: CNC Mendel Parts
May 08, 2010 01:54AM
I purchased a set of CNC'd Isaac (Mendel derivative reprap/repstrap) from Brett and Todd this last week, off their website. The price was very reasonable, the communication was excellent (I had lots of questions), and the delivery was swift.

When I received my kit, the parts were separated by assemblies in labelled paper envelopes. The finish of the parts was surprisingly clean, and I am well satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to anyone. I'm getting their first thicksheet kit as well, with an acrylic bed. Check them out, good to work with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login