SCAMMER ALERT
November 27, 2012 09:59PM
david williams
3914 tunnlehill rd apt 4
York, PA 17408
United States

ittledew1997@gmail.com

EBAY ACCOUNT: littledew1997

Recently this person had purchase an item from me and then reversed the charge using paypal's unaurthorized loop hole. The charge was disputed the next day when the package was in transit. I lost $275. He'll be needing parts to complete the bot, so watch out. Obviously to me the scam is ran by two people. The person above and the paypal account holder, Lisa Horton. There is no other way to avoid this scammer unless you know it before hand. The transaction look just like a typical one. I'm positive that this isn't his first time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2012 10:19PM by snoopy.
Re: SCAMMER ALERT
November 28, 2012 02:48AM
Sorry to hear about your trouble snoopy. But, THANK YOU THANK YOU for the heads up.
November 28, 2012 01:22PM
Thanks for the information!
December 15, 2012 08:39PM
There are multiple ways to get scamm as a seller since a seller have very limited and in some cases no protection at all. On the other hand, a buyer have multiple layers of protection.
December 23, 2012 08:57AM
do you reckon this person is the ebay acount holder?

[www.myspace.com]

"General
I grew up in upstate NY and after going south to warm weather for work over the years. I now reside in the sunshine state! Jacksonville, Florida has been my home with my children since 2005. Even though now it is just the twins and I. We still talk to my wonderful son David who is in PA with his father doing well all the time..."

29 friends and the top 2 have the last name Williams
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login