Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)

Posted by avdwege2003 
[USA] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)
May 26, 2012 12:28AM
Many different colors of prusa kits in stock (see eBay link below for parts list, colors, and images). I have both SAE and Metric kits in stock, most will ship the same day as ordered.

I'm selling these on eBay for $79.00 + Shipping. If you PM and purchase from this site I will knock $10.00 off the eBay price, so you can get them for $69.00 + Shipping ($11.00 priority flat rate in the USA).

Reprap LM8UU Prusa Mendel Printed Parts Kit

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2012 09:36AM by avdwege2003.
hi there is saw your ad on ebay and this site as well. iam interested in getting this from you. can you message me back.

Thanks
Re: [USA] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)
June 01, 2012 04:37PM
Note, we have reduced our ebay prices to $69.00, so are now offering them on this site for $59.00.
June 02, 2012 10:57PM
I am new to the world of 3D printing and have been looking for a good source for plastic parts (I plan to build my own Prusa Mendel). I must say, this poster is an excellent source for parts (pending receipt, so stay tuned). I sent avdwege2003 a PM @ 8pm my time and had the PayPal order sent, confirmed, and an emailed invoice within 3 hours. This is EXCELLENT service and a great introduction into the world of 3D printing.

Thanks again avdwege2003!!! I HIGHLY recommend (again, pending receipt of parts).

-Ian
June 04, 2012 10:07PM
Received an email today from avdwege2003 with USPS tracking number; supposed to deliver by 6/11. Will post pictures once parts arrive.
June 07, 2012 07:06PM
We are now shipping to Canada as-well-as the United States. Don't forget, PM us from this site and receive $10.00 off our eBay price!
June 07, 2012 08:03PM
Ordered Tuesday night and shipped today! Thank you so much. Very excited. smiling smiley
June 07, 2012 08:04PM
Very good customer service by the way. Fast replies and even took the time to update the posting on ebay to prove they are the same person. Thank you. smiling smiley
June 09, 2012 09:37PM
Father's Day Special!

Complete your purchase between now and Father's Day (midnight central time USA, June 17, 2012) and receive a free 40mm cooling fan duct and grill, printed in the same color as your prusa parts. The duct will direct air on to the cold end of your hotend, and the grill will protect fingers, etc. from entering the fan. Follow the links below to view pictures. Note: Fan and mounting hardware are not provided.

Photo of duct and grill pieces: [www.flickr.com]
Photo of duct and grill mounted on a fan: [www.flickr.com]
June 12, 2012 08:43PM
I was out of town this weekend and into Monday, but upon my arrival a tidy little box of Prusa parts was at my door. I can't express how impressed I am with the quality of these parts. I HIGHLY recommend this seller to anyone looking to get a complete kit.
June 16, 2012 02:49PM
Hello,

What kind of X and Y pulleys come with the SAE kit? Is it the original desing (for T5 belt) or modified (for 0,200" belt) ?

Thanks!
June 16, 2012 03:10PM
The kit contains T5 pulleys.
June 18, 2012 07:03AM
Thanks to all those who participated in our Father's Day special. We gave away many fan ducts and grills this week!

Happy Father's Day and happy reprapping.smiling bouncing smiley
July 11, 2012 09:51PM
After some very helpful hand-holding avdwege2003 I ordered a kit. Parts arrived today, took about a week, and that includes the 4th of July holiday. Pieces look better than I anticipated! Can't wait to get started.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login