Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repraper on line store is launch now!

Posted by 3D filamentor 
Re: Repraper on line store is launch now!
August 28, 2012 07:05PM
the air bubbles are nothing with until you get the lumps as well and only discover it towards the end of a 9 hour print run
November 15, 2012 09:24AM
Is the site still live? I'm not able to get to the site!
ybm
January 06, 2013 12:03PM
I order some 3mm PLA at this store and I am really unsatified with the product. Compare to good filament that give you a regular and precise job. This one is impossible to work with. Only good to play with your printer but for exemple, impossible to print my machine parts with (Romscraj Portabee).
With original filament, it goes perfect after some work of parametring. But with this filament it comes out very bad.
January 06, 2013 12:53PM
Can you explain what is specifically bad with the filament ?
Did you try changing the temperature ? What are the issues (delamination ? not sticking to the print bed ?)

Thanks
January 09, 2013 09:32PM
I have had no problems recently, just went through 3 rolls of 3mm abs and pla and just got more in. No bubbles, no problem, my prints have been coming out great, I think their PLA is better than Ultimachine's, IMHO . My $.02

Green to yellow 3mm ABS

[www.thingiverse.com]
January 10, 2013 12:50AM
@srPowdercoating You are absolutly right. Over time there where some troubles, but now the filament works really fine. And as we distribute it in Europe, we even have many reports from clients that say the same. It works really good and whats even ore important is that quality is steady and not changing e very blend.

Hope this helps someone.

---
Christian Metzen

1.75mm / 3mm ABS & PLA Filament
[fabber-parts.de]
February 09, 2013 11:18PM
There site is down, are they gone? I placed a order a week or so ago, and haven't gotten any emails and there site is now down. Guess I should contact paypal.
February 10, 2013 12:07AM
@Seshan
Their site really seems to be down. I just emailed with Simon yesterday, im sure he is alive and in business, you can really trust him.

Problem is today is chinese new year, business in standing still for the next few days. Some of my partners already are in holiday since 1 week. As far as i know Simon from repraper.com will be back at 20th and im sure he will reply and handle your order immdiatly then.

Hope this helps.

---
Christian Metzen

1.75mm / 3mm ABS & PLA Filament
[fabber-parts.de]
February 10, 2013 02:10PM
Simon,

Seems that today (11-02-2013) your website is down at: [www.repraper.com]
I have ordered a few PLA rolls but can't check on status.

Regards,
Paul
i tried his 1.75mm pla glow in the dark filament. working well and i like the fast respond and shipping. received less than a week here upon to singapore confirmation of order.
wish to order other colors when the web back online..
Placed an order for 3mm red and yellow PLA on Feb 4th, it was shipped on the 6th and I received it on the 11th for anyone curious about timing around Chinese new year.

I haven't printed with it yet, but both are somewhat translucent. Based on the picture and description It seemed like they should have been solid colors.
February 14, 2013 02:15AM
Hmm, I placed my order on Feb 1st and haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully he reply's to my email in the next couple days.
May 23, 2013 12:05PM
I have so far used about 5kg of repraper PLA, and after an initial bit of trouble getting it to stick to the bed iv finally got it sorted.

I print at 196 first layer and 200 after.
Scotch 2093 wiped down with methylated spirits (it doesnt work if you dont)
It sticks amazingly

as for quality of filament, its great for the price. I recently recieved my second order, this time 5kg.

Would definately reccomend it, especially for someone looking to do alot of printing.
June 05, 2013 09:06AM
Why am I redirected to [www.payprl.com] when I try to pay for my orders?

Good thing I have noscript installed.

Cheers!

June 08, 2013 09:12PM
kinsa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why am I redirected to
> [www.payprl.com] when I try to pay
> for my orders?
>
> Good thing I have noscript installed.
>
> Cheers!

Seems to be OK now.

June 10, 2013 12:52PM
Dear Kinsa,

I am sorry for the late response. In the previous week our system were attacked by hacker (Paypal company tell me that). Now is back to normal. Paypal also promised us that they will mark this on the transaction history and will help you get your money back if you pay to the wrong address.

Dear Paul/Seshan/Wimpy
Sorry for the late response. I have spent lots of time on our capacity expansion/new products development and organization restructure. Now our website is OK.

Dear srPowdercoating / jakjak444 etc
Thanks very much for your share. We have more confidence on our products now. Next month we will cooperate with our merchant to hold a quality activity to recognize people who contribute to our products improvement.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login