Books on robotics:
[www.intechopen.com]

Delta 3D printers are parallel manipulators:

Parallel Manipulators, New Developments
[www.intechopen.com]

Parallel Manipulators, towards New Applications
[www.intechopen.com]

About InTech

InTech is a pioneer and world's largest multidisciplinary open access publisher of books covering the fields of Science, Technology and Medicine. Since 2004, InTech has collaborated with more than 85877 authors and published 2336 books and 6 journals with the aim of providing free online access to high-quality research and helping leading academics to make their work visible and accessible to diverse new audiences around the world.

Our mission is to give all researchers equal opportunity to share ideas, develop their career and for their work to have impact around the world.
Re: InTech Open Access Robot Books
April 20, 2015 01:40PM
Thanks for the information. It will inspire the new generation about robotics. I really love robotics and I participated in college festival competition. And I own several times.
Re: InTech Open Access Robot Books
February 17, 2023 10:11AM
A2
Books on robotics:
[www.intechopen.com]

Delta 3D printers are parallel manipulators:

Parallel Manipulators, New Developments
[www.intechopen.com]

Parallel Manipulators, towards New Applications
[www.intechopen.com]

About InTech

InTech is a pioneer and world's largest multidisciplinary open access publisher of books covering the fields of Science, Technology and Medicine. Since 2004, InTech has collaborated with more than 85877 authors and published 2336 books and 6 journals with the aim of providing free online access to high-quality research and helping leading academics to make their work visible and accessible to diverse new audiences around the world.

Our mission is to give all researchers equal opportunity to share ideas, develop their career and for their work to have impact around the world.

Thank you, didn`t know about that!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login