Description here [somei3deas.wordpress.com]
Video of it being printed here [www.youtube.com]

Ian

[somei3deas.wordpress.com]
[www.youtube.com]
Re: T Glass\PETG Coffee Table
December 30, 2017 03:19AM
Interesting story!
I was curious how you forced the slicer to print those "inlay" patterns. But the blog didn't cover that.
Next time, I hope you have some spare spools of laywood to repeat this thing in real wood-alike look grinning smiley
December 30, 2017 05:51PM
o_lampe
Next time, I hope you have some spare spools of laywood to repeat this thing in real wood-alike look grinning smiley

There isn't likely to be a next time - unless you fancy supplying the filament - 6 reels should cover it smiling smiley
December 30, 2017 09:21PM
That is both Impressive and stunning.

Really great print!
January 04, 2018 10:02AM
obelisk79
That is both Impressive and stunning.

Really great print!

Thanks.
May 23, 2018 12:57AM
what is ur printing speed, and what is ur extrusion width on the 00.9 nozzle ? nice project man

Delta Printer
Duet 0.8.5 firmware 1.19
May 24, 2018 12:50PM
Gaou
what is ur printing speed, and what is ur extrusion width on the 00.9 nozzle ? nice project man

For that table I used 1.0mm extrusion width and 0.7mm layer height printed at 20mm/sec feeding filament into all 3 inputs of the diamond hot end in the ratio of 0.34:0.33:0.33.

[somei3deas.wordpress.com]
[www.youtube.com]
April 04, 2019 07:07PM
I found your video on youtube before finding this post here. I find watching prints can be really mesmerizing. And this one was - right up until the fail. I've woken up to find those on my printer a few times and my stomach drops out every time. With that much filament into the print I can only imagine the feeling ... But really a quite nice recovery!
Congrats on the finished product!
Are you going to print a pair of matching stools, espresso cups and saucers? smiling bouncing smiley

By the way, thanks for your write-ups on your experiences and experiments building and using that really impressive corexy. Most recently I read your post on pressure advance when researching how to tune that feature. I just upgraded to a duet wifi from the old rambo. The duet is worth it if only for the quiet and ease of firmware tweaking.

cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login