Close up would be a problem with that vase. Slic3r had some problems with it- I ran spiral vase mode but slic3r would stop, move the nozzle to the opposite side of the print, then start printing again, leaving gaps in the extrusion (and weak lines) here and there. I'm going to try slicing it with Cura and see if it behaves the same way. Near the base there are some steep slopes that result in holes that wouldn't be a problem if it was a more solid print.
IRIC, the line width is 0.72 mm and the layer thickness is 0.36 mm. The nozzle was 0.6 mm diameter that I made by drilling out a 0.4 mm nozzle.