Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need: high power LED placement array + anciliaries

Posted by abrookfield 
need: high power LED placement array + anciliaries
January 20, 2011 12:15AM
I have the "design" drawn out on a napkin (yeah, yeah) I hear you say

Am looking for a designer who'll work with me to create a LED array (placement + drill pattern) so I can create any sized array of high power LED's

This is primarily a design and initial print of at least 3, maybe 4 different parts each will interlock to produce the overall design and be expandable both X and Y axis

Would I like to "own" the overall design (of course) but you'd get the initial profits from the initial design... I would be open to myself having exclusive access to the design for x amount of time as well which I would hope will reduce overall design/printing costs

Let me know if you're intersted (and what you're likely to charge either by the hour or by the job)

Andy

ps, I'm located in USA (Atlanta) and have no problem purchasing printer to make my own "prints" if I get to own the design....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2011 12:21AM by abrookfield.
Re: need: high power LED placement array + anciliaries
February 01, 2011 11:07AM
I would be happy to help, I am a product design student and have access to Solid Works. I would be able to turn your sketches into Solid Models and also manufacture prototypes on either my Mendel or router.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss this further.
Re: need: high power LED placement array + anciliaries
April 17, 2012 10:28PM
Im looking for a strip of green led lights.
I'm looking for a strip of green led lights similar to the Trettioen lights that used to be sold at ikea.

smd-5050
The new ones they've introduced at ikea are multi colours but i would just like green.
12v led lighting
I just want to be able to plug led "flexible strip" them into normal plug socket too.
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login