Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need To Print Sets Of Notebook Battery Latches

Posted by HectorM 
Need To Print Sets Of Notebook Battery Latches
September 18, 2012 11:04PM
Good Day guys,

My Name is hector I’m new to the Reprap community, even I'm going nuts to buy and build a 3D printer, i won’t have the time to do so, since i got a production to finish and I’m 10 behind. Why?

Well i own a computer company, we only do wholesale, we buy, off lease (used) Desktop/ Workstations computers, LCD monitor and Notebooks. Most of the times our clients ask us to refurbish them. We bought 200 Mini Notebooks for one client and we found that around 50 of them are missing the battery release but, or battery latch.
I already have created the Parts in Google Sketch up, and I can transfer them to DWG (AutoCad).

They are small parts, about 6mm-W x 17mm-L x 4mm-H. Please see attach pix , since the latch has 2 small pressure post that clips in to the pivot that locks the battery I need them to be print in the best resolution in black color. Please send me your post with your quote, and delivery time. I will prefer someone with sales records on eBay. I will paid next day delivery via fedex for sample proof before you start production, and yes, if we get in to an agreement i will place a deposit and the rest of the payment once the sample are tested and approve.

Thanks in advance, hope you can help me.

Best Regards,

Hector Marquez
Akai Tech Corp
Miami, FL 33166

P.S. I sell computers, So i got Desktops C2D 2 Dell Brand custom config(memory and HDD size you'll Like), and we have 4 HP WorkStation C2D That are excelent for CAD work. I got 19" "B" Grade LCD monitors ("B" small dark spot on screeen) at very low cost and also i got 22" LCD "B" Grade at excelent Price, you let me know maybe we can exchange.
Re: Need To Print Sets Of Notebook Battery Latches
September 18, 2012 11:37PM
Good Day guys,

My Name is hector I’m new to the Reprap community, even I'm going nuts to buy and build a 3D printer, i won’t have the time to do so, since i got a production to finish and I’m 10 behind. Why?

Well i own a computer company, we only do wholesale, we buy, off lease (used) Desktop/ Workstations computers, LCD monitor and Notebooks. Most of the times our clients ask us to refurbish them. We bought 200 Mini Notebooks for one client and we found that around 50 of them are missing the battery release but, or battery latch.
I already have created the Parts in Google Sketch up, and I can transfer them to DWG (AutoCad).

They are small parts, about 6mm-W x 17mm-L x 4mm-H. Please see attach pix , since the latch has 2 small pressure post that clips in to the pivot that locks the battery I need them to be print in the best resolution in black color. Please send me your post with your quote, and delivery time. I will prefer someone with sales records on eBay. I will paid next day delivery via fedex for sample proof before you start production, and yes, if we get in to an agreement i will place a deposit and the rest of the payment once the sample are tested and approve.

Thanks in advance, hope you can help me. Please find attach an example model of the part.

P.S. I sell computers, So i got Desktops C2D 2 Dell Brand custom config (memory and HDD size you'll Like), and we have 4 HP WorkStation C2D That are excellent for CAD work. I got 19" "B" Grade LCD monitors ("B" small dark spot on screen) at very low cost and also i got 22" LCD "B" Grade at excelent Price, you let me know maybe we can exchange.

Hector Marquez
Production/Gral Manager

Akai Tech Corp
Miami, FL 33166

We are computer Wholeseller of used and refurbish Computer, Notebooks and LCD Monitors
Attachments:
open | download - DIMENSIONS.jpg (237.4 KB)
September 19, 2012 03:06AM
You didn't need to post the same message twice, you can EDIT your posts if you forgot to add the picture.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
September 19, 2012 04:53AM
As you already have it modelled, you should post an stl export of your part so people can give it a try.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
September 19, 2012 05:24AM
You need to download the Google SketchUp STL export tool, see Exporting STL files from SketchUp gets easier.
Also the Shapeways SketchUp STL export tutorial and the MakerBot Industries Google Sketchup article.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
September 19, 2012 01:01PM
Sorry for double posting, i dont know how to delete the post from this forum.

Please find attach files. Let me know if works

Hector Marquez
Production/Gral Manager

Akai Tech Corp
Miami, FL 33166

We are computer Wholeseller of used and refurbish Computer, Notebooks and LCD Monitors
Attachments:
open | download - BATT BUTON RELEASE 1.STL (58.2 KB)
open | download - BATT RELEASE BUTON 2.stl (51.8 KB)
October 17, 2012 03:37PM
I looked at your stl's they would be difficult to print, I could modify them with cut away material in order to support the over hangs ,
But I don't want to invest my time unless you still need them let me know
terramir
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login