Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SLS or SLA printer needed for bulk 3d printing!!

Posted by cassetti 
SLS or SLA printer needed for bulk 3d printing!!
November 04, 2014 02:13PM
Hello!

I have a Makerbot Replicator and FlashForge Creator Pro which I use to produce accessories for a very niche market. One of my accessories has attracted a LOT of attention, and I have more volume than I can handle with my printer. I'm looking for someone with an SLS or SLA printer to produce high definition parts for my growing customer base. I would be looking to order approximately 100 to 200 a month to start (perhaps more if demand grows)

The item's dimensions are 3.246cm x 2.03 x 0.724 and according to shapeways it has a Material Volume of 1.35cm^3 and a density of 28.23%. This is a small part and should not require much effort to produce. I am only looking for black color, though other colors may be of interest if you have them (but most customers are fine with black color).

If you are interested, please let me know asap what your estimated costs would be for this part (or what other information you desire).

This could be repeat business if you are willing to print several hundred at a time.

These parts are for end users, and I am looking for a higher quality print than what FDM printers can produce, please do not respond if you only have a standard FDM home 3D printer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login