Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Printing Service

Posted by MeoWorks 
Printing Service
September 01, 2013 08:26PM
I can print out almost anything from plastic parts to custom work. Please let me know and we can discuss more.
Re: Printing Service
September 12, 2013 03:15AM
How much would the attached part be?
Attachments:
open | download - SW_bed_p1_P-020_STL.stl (596.2 KB)
October 11, 2013 08:45PM
I would need 25 of these made. I have a 3d printer of my own, and have successfully printed this exact file in black ABS, 25% infill.

How much would that cost?

Thanks!
Attachments:
open | download - Funnel.stl (480.9 KB)
October 23, 2013 09:21AM
I am needing the printed parts for a RepRap Prusa Mendel/Galileo. It is my first 3D printer so I don't have a way of printing them myself. If you could let me know about how much that would cost for the parts and for shipping to me. I am located in Texas if that helps with figureing the shipping. I do have all the stl files for the parts that I need. I did not upload them because it is about 20 different files. All in all it is about 40 parts that I need printed.
April 25, 2014 01:20PM
I'm working on my first single plate Prusa i3 build and purchased an aluminum frame and parts kit from a supplier in Spain. The supplier assured me he was using the most recent BOM, however the Y-axis corners he sent have an M8 center hole instead of the M10 that's specified in the RepRap wiki build manual. I've already got all the rods, so I'd rather just swap out the printed parts.

He's willing to ship me new parts, however since he's in Spain the cost of shipping alone is $30 to $40 (I could literally buy a whole new parts kit off eBay for that much.)

If you could print these, I'd be happy to pay you - as long as it wasn't forty bucks. winking smiley

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
David
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login