Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Worldwide] ABS / PLA every color!

Posted by Benny 
[Worldwide] ABS / PLA every color!
August 01, 2012 04:28PM
If you need something printed, just pm me!

Regards Benny
Re: [Worldwide] ABS / PLA every color!
March 05, 2013 08:07PM
Hi Benny,

I found your posting on the reprap forum, and would like to know if you're interested in becoming an official Print a Thing supplier?

Here is some information on what I have to offer you:

--------------

Have you invested thousands of dollars building a 3D printer and dozens of hours painstakingly calibrating it? After you printed a few objects for fun, did you find it sitting dormant much of the time? Are you ready to let your creation start making money?

If so, become an official Print a Thing supplier. Print a Thing is a crowd-sourced 3d printing revolution. The system gathers orders, combines them onto easy-to-print beds, and sends them to you to print, allowing you to stick to what you're passionate about – 3d printing. We pay for your services, and you can even choose your rate.

Turn your 3d printer in to a tireless, money-making machine! To join the revolution, email me at: [my first name]@printathing.com.

----------

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Andy Doucette
Founder of printathing.com
Benny,

This is my build (T-Max modified) but, I need a seed printer to get started. Send me a quote (parts and shipping) and time frame for printing. I would like to have my build completed by 3-25-13. Black, Dark Blue, Red or Grey ABS let me know what you can do.

Thingiverse thing:57789

[www.thingiverse.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login