Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

High Quality Parts in ABS or PLA.

Posted by Andrew Diehl 
High Quality Parts in ABS or PLA.
July 31, 2012 04:58PM
I can print Parts in PLA or ABS for $10/hr. + Shipping. All materials included.

Part build envelope is 7x7x7in, ABS parts should be smaller then 5x5x5in to prevent warping issues, but there may be exceptions based on part geometry.

Layer heights of 0.125mm 0.17mm and 0.25mm are standard, as well as 100%, 33% and 10% Fill.

A variety of colors are available, and special colors may be possible with a minimum order quantity and additional lead time.

Most parts ship within 2 days of payment, and sometimes even same day.

I have well over a thousand hours of printing experience, and examples of my work can be found here

Send me a PM with the .stl file for a quote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2012 04:58PM by Andrew Diehl.

www.Fablicator.com
Re: High Quality Parts in ABS or PLA.
March 05, 2013 08:07PM
Hi,

I found your posting on the reprap forum, and would like to know if you're interested in becoming an official Print a Thing supplier?

Here is some information on what I have to offer you:

--------------

Have you invested thousands of dollars building a 3D printer and dozens of hours painstakingly calibrating it? After you printed a few objects for fun, did you find it sitting dormant much of the time? Are you ready to let your creation start making money?

If so, become an official Print a Thing supplier. Print a Thing is a crowd-sourced 3d printing revolution. The system gathers orders, combines them onto easy-to-print beds, and sends them to you to print, allowing you to stick to what you're passionate about – 3d printing. We pay for your services, and you can even choose your rate.

Turn your 3d printer in to a tireless, money-making machine! To join the revolution, email me at: [my first name]@printathing.com.

----------

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Andy Doucette
Founder of printathing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login