Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New shield for arduino Due RURAMPS 4D

Posted by svs072477 
New shield for arduino Due RURAMPS 4D
November 08, 2017 12:39AM
Hi,
I developed a new shield for arduino due RURAMPS4D.

http://3dtoday.ru/blogs/svs0724/ruramps4d-ramps-for-adruino-due-the-pilot-shipment-available-for-zack/

I tried different firmware, and on Mk4DUE 4.3.2 encountered a problem:
The HotEnd0, controlled from pin 13 arduino, will not turn on. On other firmware everything works.

Here is the pinout file of the board
1410.h

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?
Re: New shield for arduino Due RURAMPS 4D
November 08, 2017 05:33AM
Does that firmware enable the CPU temperature sensor?

Delta printer calibration calculator, mini IR Z probe, and colour touch screen control panel: [escher3d.com]

Large delta printer, and other 3D printer blog postings: [miscsolutions.wordpress.com]

Disclosure: I have a financial interest in sales of the Panel Due, Mini IR height sensor, and Duet WiFi/Duet Ethernet [www.duet3d.com].
November 08, 2017 05:43AM
dc42
I don't know. How to verify this.
November 08, 2017 05:57AM
Look at the firmware source, or ask the author(s).

Delta printer calibration calculator, mini IR Z probe, and colour touch screen control panel: [escher3d.com]

Large delta printer, and other 3D printer blog postings: [miscsolutions.wordpress.com]

Disclosure: I have a financial interest in sales of the Panel Due, Mini IR height sensor, and Duet WiFi/Duet Ethernet [www.duet3d.com].
November 08, 2017 11:45PM
dc42

Yes the problem was in the mcu temperature sensor, Thanks
November 09, 2017 12:27AM
By way of explanation, there is a bug in the SAM3X microcontroller chip. If you enable the ADC input to read the on-chip temperature sensor, port PB27 no longer works.

In the build of RepRapFirmware for Arduino Due + RADDS, we disable the CPU temperature monitoring facility for this reason.

Are you planning to support RepRapFirmware on your board too? If the pinout of your shield is the same as RADDS, then the RADDS build of RepRapFirmware may work on it as-is.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2017 12:33AM by dc42.

November 09, 2017 10:32PM
dc42
By way of explanation, there is a bug in the SAM3X microcontroller chip. If you enable the ADC input to read the on-chip temperature sensor, port PB27 no longer works.

In the build of RepRapFirmware for Arduino Due + RADDS, we disable the CPU temperature monitoring facility for this reason.

Are you planning to support RepRapFirmware on your board too? If the pinout of your shield is the same as RADDS, then the RADDS build of RepRapFirmware may work on it as-is.

RepRapFirmware has not seen, I can try.

Adding the pins to the file for Repeater FW is almost ready, I check some more points. In Mk4Duo the developer has already corrected the moment with the temperature sensor for the mcu. The sensor is now enabled only if it is specified in the board configuration file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login