Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with Temperature Sensor

Posted by arget888 
Problem with Temperature Sensor
November 03, 2013 06:42AM
Hello,

I have a little problem with my Sanguinololu. It shows always that i have temperature of 265°C, it doesn't change something if i unplug the thermistor, what can cause this problem?
Re: Problem with Temperature Sensor
November 05, 2013 03:53AM
Short across the thermistor connector, or open-circuit pullup resistor (R9/R10).
November 05, 2013 06:13AM
How can i check if the pullups resistors have a open-circuit the resistors are ok i already testes them!
i did not change anything at the board, from one moment to the other the values where wrong so i think the connectors don't have problems but i will check them next time!
March 16, 2015 06:27PM
Hello,

I'm having a similar problem right now on both the thermistors. Did you manage to resolve it?
March 17, 2015 12:15PM
Hey,
No sry i didn't managed it, i bougth a RAMPS 1.4 board which is working without problems, i think that my sanguinololu has some broken parts at the sensor curcuit but im not sure
March 17, 2015 07:33PM
Sorry to hear about the Sanuinolola but it's good to hear the ramps are doing ok. I'm going to do some tests this weekend and if nothing comes from that I'll probably switch to Ramps too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2015 07:33PM by Minimaker.
March 20, 2015 05:03PM
By the way, I just fixed mine by replacing the ATmega644P-20PU. It looks like something shorted in there or something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login