Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems in Printer Interface

Posted by herisuprapto 
Problems in Printer Interface
October 23, 2014 10:20AM
I really need help to fix Printer Interface at the rightmost window and do not know the beginning of my problems.

This occurs when pressing the Connect button, then on the far right window appears similar to the letters y in some parts, as shown in number 1.

Then at number 2, like the first, this happens every time checking Monitors Printers and pressing the Check Temp, the letters grow continuously. Also a graph showing temperature and hotend heatbed not work.

At number 3, it is different in the Command Prompt window, a window which always coincided with Printer Interface window and there everything looks fine.

I've tried to start over all the installation dependencies and using new Printer Interface, but the result is the same and so expect help from you guys to help me, thank you very much.

Regards,
Heri
Attachments:
open | download - printer interface 3.jpg (362.8 KB)
Re: Problems in Printer Interface
October 23, 2014 03:07PM
Why are you putting this in the skeinforge section - this should go in pronterface discussion.
October 29, 2014 12:55AM
Sorry if I misplaced it, I think if the printer interface is to be part of skeinforge. Where part of the discussion pronterface?
October 29, 2014 03:14PM
Skeinforge is just a slicer. It does not interact with the printer in any way. The fact that you are talking about the window on the right makes me think you are using pronterface. Pronterface is what talks to the printer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login