Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eastern Logic software&electronics

Posted by PolishSLS 
Eastern Logic software&electronics
October 31, 2014 04:38AM
Hello,

yesterday I have found company from Taiwan: Eastern Logic Inc. They offer laser marking software and one of they feature is 3D printing. They offer slicer, support structures, volume optimalization and they have experience in metal powder printing. Also they offer PCI board with galvo scanner protocol support: xy2-protocol plus up to four motor for axis. Beside they offer own galvo scanner head.

So what do you think? Is it fake or it's worth of checking? It seems to be ideal solution for SLS and DMLS systems. I've wrote an email to them and we'll see what they got.
Re: Eastern Logic software&electronics
December 07, 2014 12:10PM
Hey. nice findings!!!
They replay to you?
What's the price for the software and pci board?
I'm in the proses of constructing a sls/slm 3d printer and i have all the hardware parts but no software co control my printer:| !
Re: Eastern Logic software&electronics
December 24, 2014 12:03PM
I manage to get a price for controller and software the overall price is 3000$ and the 3d sls software is a work in progress project for them. They don't have any documentation or info about this software version.
I think it's to expensive.
At this price you can buy a professional system from SCAPS [www.scaps.net]
Or you can buy a system like i just bought from HALaser [www.beamconstruct.com] , it consist of:
- E1701D™ Baseboard for laser and galvo control. [www.beamconstruct.com]
- Digi I/O Extension Board for controlling external equipment. [www.beamconstruct.com]
- E1701M™ Motion Controller Board for controlling 4 axis (step/direction output) [www.beamconstruct.com]
- BeamConstructPRO software for slicing and system control
The hole package it's about 700Euro (if anyone decide to buy, pleas tell you here about them from me: Lucian Medisan)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login