Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help with LSEE 3d v1.0 T0 defective, need to use T2 for nozzle thermistor

Posted by [email protected] 
Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with mij problem.
Of course i googled a lot to find out but there is barely any info available about lsee 3d v1.0 board.
I probably burnt the T0 port, probably because the 12 V cable of the extruder heater is broken and i assume it came in contact with the thermistor leads...
The result now is that i have a mintemp error on the LCD display.
I simuated the thermistor by connecting a 100 kohm potmeter to T0. A really smal movement is resulting in a mintemp or maxtemp error.
T1 and T2 are ok if i test them with the potmeter.

So i have to change the firmware, that's not the problem.
The problem is that i cannot connect to the Mega2560 which is on the board with the Arduino IDE. (i used IDE 1.0.6 and the latest version (which did not compile probably due to wrong libs, 1.0.6 did compile OK)
I have other arduino's Mega2560 available and they connect without a problem.

So i wonder: is a bootloader installed on the atmega?
How do i install a new bootloader? Using ICSP but is the 2x3 pins header on the board an ICSP header?
At this moment i cannot upload the firmware due to connection problems (time out).
Do i need another baud rate as stated in boards.txt? (I have chosen the correct board and port in the arduino IDE)
The correct driver is installed because i can communicate with the board and it is running fine (except the T0 problem right now)
Communication is at 250 000 baud with Cura or Pronterface.

Your help is appreciated!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2016 05:19AM by doerak_balder@hotmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login