Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Purchased a used Prusa i2, no experience, where to start?

Posted by treefighter 
Purchased a used Prusa i2, no experience, where to start?
December 10, 2015 04:08AM
Just picked up a ues i2 on craigslist and obviously this thing isnt plug-n-play. Is there a video, thread or link that someone can show me so I can find a starting point and come up with a game plan for getting this thing up and running? I am new to 3d printing but am computer savvy, just need to find instructions so I can follow them! Been searching and watching videos but havent found the answer yet..... Thanks!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2015 04:21AM by treefighter.
Re: Purchased a used Prusa i2, no experience, where to start?
December 10, 2015 04:59PM
Hello. About 7 posts down I responded to one with pretty much the same question. I have a link there to some PI-2 videos. Take a look at the last 3 or 4 of the whole series. It gets into the startup, calibration,firmware and other good stuff. Since yours is already assembled you can skip the assembly part. Post some photos of your prints when you get it running.
Re: Purchased a used Prusa i2, no experience, where to start?
December 10, 2015 07:37PM
Thanks, I'll check that out. I've been able to find plenty of videos and posts explaining individual steps, I guess what I am trying to do is get a checklist so I can do everything in the correct order. Just trying to get a game plan so I can figure out how to get this thing up and running.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login