Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Programming/running a script for HIC i3 Mendel printer

Posted by oodannyboyoo 
Programming/running a script for HIC i3 Mendel printer
July 31, 2015 10:59AM
Hey guys im new to this forum and am mainly here as I have an issue I am trying to solve for my printer I have. Its a HIC i3 Prusa/mendel variant printer. I do not know exactly what kind of board it runs on or how I can program this. I was wondering if anyone knew as I have an annoying issue. The printers default settings are off for the X and Y steps/mm. They are set at 80 steps/mm, but after much calibrating and printing of parts it actually should be x: 73.71 steps/mm and y: 74.00 steps/mm. Otherwise the parts I print come out much larger (about 10% larger) than they should and thats a big no no for what I want to print out. AND since the computer doesn't seem to memorize my adjustments to the settings I do on the printer through the LCD everytime I unplug it, it resets itself and I find myself twisting and turning to get the settings back to where they should. This is very annoying and was wondering if anyone knew how to program the motherboard or have it run a script. I have tried everything, and I cant even get the printer to pop up on my computer, when I plug it in it does not show up as anything (i.e. like a device or memory card etc) Please help!
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_2621.JPG (418.8 KB)
open | download - IMG_2622.JPG (497.2 KB)
Re: Programming/running a script for HIC i3 Mendel printer
September 28, 2015 05:44PM
Have you solved this issue yet?
Re: Programming/running a script for HIC i3 Mendel printer
November 22, 2015 05:59PM
hiya guys, im having the same issue, apart from my lcd screen and board will not register with windows. ive tried just about every fix ive found online. HIC Prusa I3, laptop cannot see printer,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login