Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help wanted - Budaschnozzle Hot End

Posted by kevman12 
Help wanted - Budaschnozzle Hot End
December 27, 2014 07:43AM
Hi,

Just bought a Prusa Mendel i2 kit. The kit contains a Budaschnozzle Hot end, does anybody have any instructions on how to connect the wires?

Regards,
Kev
Re: Help wanted - Budaschnozzle Hot End
December 27, 2014 05:56PM
The Budaschnozzle has two wires for the heating element - they'll be the thick ones - and two for the thermistor - they'll be the thinner ones. There is no polarity on either, but follow the colour guide if they're in red/black pairs.

How they are connected to your electronics board depends entirely on which board you have. Either post it here or google for " wiring diagram" - e.g. for the RAMPS board: [reprap.org]

[3DKarma.com] - suppliers of quality, affordable 3D printer kits and filament for the UK market.
December 27, 2014 11:27PM
Yeah, the two bigger wires should be connected to the hotend pins. It depends on what kind of board you use.

Everything of 3D printer. www.3dminions.com
[www.facebook.com]
January 01, 2015 05:36AM
Hi 3dKarma and Peterxm,

Thank you for your reply guys! Thank you for the link! That is exactly what I was looking for. The Ramp board I have is the Ramps 1.4. The Nozzle I have is only for a single extruder. I am so happy that I can see the wiring diagram from the link.

Thanks Guys!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login