Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to connect prusa reprap I3 A602 kit

Posted by nikolaoskai 
How to connect prusa reprap I3 A602 kit
November 26, 2014 03:42AM
Hello,
i have buy the Prusa Reprap I3 A602 kit DIY 3D printer but i dont know how to connect the electrical components to the control panel.
The control panel is the Lsee 3d v10 from lseestudio.
I cant find anywhere how to connect the all electrical part to the board.
Please if someone knows how to i appreciate your help.

Thanks
Re: How to connect prusa reprap I3 A602 kit
December 14, 2014 04:30PM
Take a look at this persons videos, maybe he can help you. I just bought one of these too however I haven't started building it yet because im waiting until finals are over. hehe

[www.youtube.com]

you should take a look at his other video about the printer too.

Or you can also take a look at the Lsee studio channel here:

[www.youtube.com]

and theres always just searching for stuff about it on youtube.

[www.youtube.com]

to see if you can find anything there.
December 23, 2014 02:18AM
Hi There,

If you are still having trouble let me know if you need the electrical or pcb diagrams or both. I got the A602 kit from the factory and it comes with pdf diagrams of both. I just finished the physical build and am about to start on electrical so can't confirm if everything is accurate but it is laid out pretty clear.

- Quad

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 02:19AM by Quadcopter.
January 03, 2015 04:46PM
I completed the build on the A602 and the information provided on the included memory stick is correct. Have the printer up and running. When I have some time i'll post a write up on what I learned building the this version of the Prusa I3.
msw
January 27, 2015 11:39PM
... did your board already contain some firmware? My A602 seems not (LCD is powered but displays nothing, no power (voltage) for fan/extruder/bed).

The red light on the board is shining, though and I am able to "connect" via repetierhost (although then of course nothing happens).

BTW: how did you connect the blower-fan (the one that direktly blows to the nozzle of the extruder)? Did you solder it where "fan" is written on the board?

related:
[forums.reprap.org] (French)
[forums.reprap.org] (German, with Link to firmware)
January 28, 2015 04:48PM
Are you certain you connected both ribbons at the back correctly, the right way around and fully home?
February 01, 2015 05:14PM
I just finished building a Pursa i3 LCD kit. I have it running, but I don't know what or where to install the required drivers. Some of the info I received on the sd card is corrupt.
February 07, 2015 12:55PM
When you connect the printer does it show in device manager.with a com port number?
April 07, 2015 10:14PM
Hi guys

Little help here. I bought the Havit A602 but my sd card has the whole hardware folder empty or corrupted. I cant see anything in there

Could someone upload the whole SD card content somewhere for me to download it.

It would be much appreciated. I have emailed them and I havent gotten any reply yet for a replacement of the SD card.

Many thanks in advance
April 26, 2015 10:55PM
I had the exact same problem. You can download the entire contents from here: [www.borlee.com.cn]
April 26, 2015 11:14PM
This is diagram of the Havit A602BT controller.

The links to download all of it are:

[drive.google.com]
[drive.google.com]
[drive.google.com]

It took a while to find the info. The SD card was WAAAAY corrupted. There are two versions of the board, the BT and non BT version. This pic is for the BT version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 11:16PM by TessaAnn.
Attachments:
open | download - PCB explaination 2.jpg (277.6 KB)
open | download - PCB explaination 1.jpg (227.5 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login