Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printer Czar vs Replikeo?

Posted by Athayer 
3D Printer Czar vs Replikeo?
July 06, 2014 11:35PM
Hi guys I'm ready to get my hands on a Prusa i3 and I would really appreciate if you could help me decide between these two models. 3D Printer Czar seems to get a good reputation and many positive reviews, and the black acrylic model is very attractive. Replikeo has a lot of traction in that one long post in the forum, and with shipping it comes to only $477 (anyone know which courier they use?) to my country. 3D Printer Czar's a bit more expensive at $499, but delivers with DHL ( I read one review that it arrived in Europe within 3 days, how about Canada? ).

Could someone who have purchased the kits comment on their experiences? Specifically, the parts quality, customer support, and assembly easiness. Thanks in advance.
Re: 3D Printer Czar vs Replikeo?
July 07, 2014 01:09AM
I live in Toronto and got the Prusa i3 Acrylic from Czar's 4 days after it got shipped. Happy with the speed and service.
Re: 3D Printer Czar vs Replikeo?
July 21, 2014 06:11PM
I bought the acrylic Replikeo 3D printer, good quality for the price, and they also ship via DHL. Received mine 4 days after shipping. I'm still building it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login