Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DIYTECHSHOP Prusa i3XL initial issues/questions

Posted by r3try 
DIYTECHSHOP Prusa i3XL initial issues/questions
March 13, 2014 01:56PM
Hi everyone. I just ordered the Prusa i3XL from DIYTECHSHOP but never received an assembly manual (could not find one on their website either). I have found various Prusa i3X assembly manuals online, but nothing specific to the i3XL. There are some notable differences between the models based on what I've seen in the i3X manuals and the parts that I actually received.

Does anybody who ordered the i3XL have a copy of the PDF they could attach here?

Other than that, the frame has gone up pretty quickly. A few differences I have noted and cannot understand:

1. The kit came with 3 y-bushings, but the plate has holes for 4 (vs. 3 in the i3X). I'm inclined to think they forgot to give me one, but their packing slip specifically only says they shipped 3.
2. I can't figure out how to mount the endstops to the endstop mounts. There are no thru-holes for screws or anything.

I'm sure I'll have a bunch of issues as I pop in and out of here. I've attached images of the plate and endstop/mounts to this. Thanks in advance for the help! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 02:12PM by r3try.
Attachments:
open | download - plate&ybushings.JPG (567.7 KB)
open | download - endstop1.JPG (425.6 KB)
open | download - endstop2.JPG (405.6 KB)
Re: DIYTECHSHOP Prusa i3XL initial issues/questions
March 13, 2014 04:44PM
Here is a build log for i3x, mine, it should help you tremendously
[forums.reprap.org]
Re: DIYTECHSHOP Prusa i3XL initial issues/questions
March 14, 2014 07:11PM
My i3xl has 4 y-bushings, and the packing list for the printed parts lists 4 as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login