Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'SD init fail' - Repetier 0.92.9

Posted by Mils24 
'SD init fail' - Repetier 0.92.9
June 25, 2017 06:20AM
Hello guys,

I have been wrecking my brain all weekend over this and cannot get my printer to work. I have just recently updated my firmware from a very old version (not sure of the number but it was complied in 2014) to the latest 0.92.9. My main reason for doing that was that I needed to configure a new thermistor type for my E3D V6 clone as my old firmware did not have the NTC 3950 100K option.

To populate the 0.92.9 version I used the online configuration tool and dropped in my old firmware configuration.h file. I only changed my thermistor and downloaded.

I have flashed my board and re calibrated. I was just about to hit print when I have now run into the 'SD init failed' error and my SD is displaying blank on the LCD controller.

Board is a Arduio Due with RADDS shield. Also using the RADDS LCD controller 40x20. SD Card is the same SD Card I have been using for years on that machine - 8GB SDHC, Formatted to FAT32. Also there are no other SD cards or Micro SD card plugged in to any of the other ports.

I have also tried re formatting the card tonight too but that did not make a difference.

I have googled this issue a lot tonight and there seems to be quite a few people with the same problem but I am yet to see a solution.

Please help!!
Re: 'SD init fail' - Repetier 0.92.9
June 25, 2017 11:35AM
Mods please close/delete thread. Ive re-posted it in the Repetier section.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login