Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet on ethernet - need help

Posted by mhackney 
Re: Duet on ethernet - need help
January 06, 2016 05:32PM
Thanks for the suggestions on the FSRs.

I'm going to roll back to m also since it seems to be working better for you. Glad to hear it's going better with the networking.
January 06, 2016 07:19PM
mhackney
It's been a few hours since I migrated to the "m" version of the firmware. So far, no disconnects at all.

Thanks, please let me know if anything changes. I'll probably withdraw 1.09o, leaving just 1.09m and 1.09p-alpha.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
January 07, 2016 09:47AM
No disconnects in almost a day on the direct ethernet and the wifi connected machines running the "m" firmware.

[sublimelayers.blogspot.com]

A strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints [forum.seemecnc.com]
Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts [forum.seemecnc.com]

[www.EclecticAngler.com]
January 07, 2016 02:46PM
mhackney
No disconnects in almost a day on the direct ethernet and the wifi connected machines running the "m" firmware.

Thanks. I've withdrawn version 1.09o. Please accept my apologies for the hassle it caused you.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

January 07, 2016 04:41PM
David, no apologizes necessary! You do excellent work and I'm happy to test new stuff anytime. I'm missing the thermostatically controlled fan feature now though.

[www.EclecticAngler.com]
January 17, 2016 04:21AM
Michael, when you have time please can you try my newly-released 1.09r firmware and let me know if it works reliably for you.

January 17, 2016 10:02AM
Got it David. Nice list of enhancement and fixes, well done.

I've installed on my Rostock Max Duet .6.5 and printing now. While that's going on, I'll install on one of my Duet .8 machines.

Now that I've sorted out how to flash from Mac OS X life is so much easier! I created a little shell script to simplify the process. I'll post it on my blog: www.sublimelayers.com for folks to use.

Cheers,
Michael

[www.EclecticAngler.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login