Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet web interface blank page.

Posted by Koenig 
Duet web interface blank page.
September 07, 2015 01:32PM
I was just using the interface trying to figure out my Z-probe compensation for each probe point when the interface became unresponsive, tried to reload the page but all I get is a blank page, restarted the duet still a blank page, restarted the browser (chrome), the computer, took out the SD-card and updated www folder, still a blank page is all I get, it still answers when I ping it at least.

And in S3D the log says: "RECEIVED: Webserver: rejecting message with: too few command words" when I try to connect via the browser.

EDIT: Reflashed "RepRapFirmware-1.09j-dc42.bin", still a blank page....

EDIT2: Solved I think, got it back by removing a cookie, gonna wait a while though before I add solved to thread-title.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2015 01:51PM by Koenig.
Re: Duet web interface blank page.
September 07, 2015 03:49PM
Seems that adding another gcode under the settings tab "listings" throws off the web interface, if I do that I have to delete the cookie on the computer to get access to the web interface again.
September 07, 2015 06:11PM
Koenig
Seems that adding another gcode under the settings tab "listings" throws off the web interface, if I do that I have to delete the cookie on the computer to get access to the web interface again.

I'm glad you got to the bottom of this. I suggest you check whether your /www directory on the SD card is up to date with [github.com], and if it is (or the issue persists after you update to that version), open an issue on that github page.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
October 14, 2015 03:11AM
So glad i found this post i just ran it to this vary problem but i upload a Macro file and that is what caused it . Removing the cookie did solved it, I am running web interface 1.06 and firmware 1.09k.
October 14, 2015 03:44AM
Trix
So glad i found this post i just ran it to this vary problem but i upload a Macro file and that is what caused it . Removing the cookie did solved it, I am running web interface 1.06 and firmware 1.09k.

Christian has made a few updates to the web interface without updating the version number, so even if it says 1.06 it may not be up to date.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
October 14, 2015 12:21PM
I never got around creating an account and opening an issue...
I have to admit I'm a bit lazy when it comes to these sort of things....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login