Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Auto bed leveling issues need some help.

Posted by twitch 
Auto bed leveling issues need some help.
August 27, 2015 02:55PM
Hey guys and gals I am not sure what is going on here I cant find any info on this on google so I came here.

Ok so trying to set up my auto bed leveling and for some reason my printer is saying its moving my X axis to 170mm for probing but it is only moving like maybe 50mm here is my ABL config to where my sensor will still reach the bed.

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 45
#define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 170
#define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 20
#define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION 265

And here is a video of what is happening. You can clearly see the software report x at 225 but the printer head only moves a bit. Can someone check this out and let me know whats up. I was on the release marlin in this video and had x set to 225. I am currently on the dev version and getting the same thing happening.

[www.youtube.com]

You can see in the video that for some reason the abl only moves so much. not sure what I did wrong or if this is a bug with my setup. I can print just fine with out using ABL

I have attached my config file and that is the only file I edited. My printer is a Mendel Max 1.5 with ramps 1.4 that has been built a bit bigger.

EDIT:: I should add I was on the marlin release then switched to the dev to see if it was just a bug but it is happening on the latest of both dev and release.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2015 03:16PM by twitch.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (40.6 KB)
Re: Auto bed leveling issues need some help.
August 28, 2015 02:51AM
Did you just copy your existing "release" configuration.h to the "dev" folder? That won´t work.
I expected to see two different config.h files attached...
-Olaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login