Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin compilation error

Posted by pashford 
Marlin compilation error
January 18, 2015 01:46AM
Hello,
I am getting a compilation error with Marlin v 1.0.2 I have attached a screenshot of the errors
I am using the latest version of marlin I just got from github . I found that if I removed a couple constants from a couple of define statements that it would compile, but I am unsure if I am going to have problems because of these changes I made. Any help greatly appreciated.

Here is the relevant part of my configuration.h file before I make any changes. I have highlighted the lines I am changing in blue.

// PID settings:
// Comment the following line to disable PID and enable bang-bang.
#define PIDTEMP
#define BANG_MAX 255 // limits current to nozzle while in bang-bang mode; 255=full current
#define PID_MAX BANG_MAX 255// limits current to nozzle while PID is active (see PID_FUNCTIONAL_RANGE below); 255=full current
#ifdef PIDTEMP
  #define PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MAX PID_MAX  255//limit for the integral term
#endif // PIDTEMP

And here it is after I remove the second constant that is having its value set in each of two define statements

// PID settings:
// Comment the following line to disable PID and enable bang-bang.
#define PIDTEMP
#define BANG_MAX 255 // limits current to nozzle while in bang-bang mode; 255=full current
#define PID_MAX 255// limits current to nozzle while PID is active (see PID_FUNCTIONAL_RANGE below); 255=full current
#ifdef PIDTEMP
  #define PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MAX 255//limit for the integral term
#endif // PIDTEMP

Re: Marlin compilation error
January 20, 2015 04:56PM
same here.... no solution found yet...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login