Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin heating problem

Posted by huliofane 
Marlin heating problem
December 21, 2014 05:18AM
Hi,i have make a diy ultimaker 3d printer,i have buy an blue version of board,1.5.7,compatible with ramps...
i have make more test of firmware(only marlin but from more web site),after more test im ceck one if run my 3d printer,but i have other problem now...
When in power on the 3d printer,im go inside menu and select "Preheat pla" it set at 210c 255 of fan,100 flow ,the printer after im press preheat pla,on displayappare the main menu at start,whe is temperature,position of x y z ,time .when the display appare that,the temperature is for example 15/210 but after 2 second appare 15/0 ,im reselect "preheat pla" and another one appare 16/210 and after few second 16/0 the problem is same for 4 selection,after it heat and not change fom 210 to 0
im think if the problem is solved,but the temperature now heat the hot end,but go at 245...191....245....191...245...190...246...192...245...189...that for up 20 minut and not stabilized at 210 or near...
after more test,ad im look "heating done" im go to menu,select "print from sd" select my file .gcode (that file im sure it work at 100%) the 3d printer wait more minuts,after the bed go down,and % of print increase at 100% but head not move....when the % is arrived at 100% the head go out of zero point and remake the zero axist of x and y and not print nothing...but if im go on menu,prepare...move axis..1mm all axis move perfectly....
im not undestand where is he problem..
Is possible for we is an problem of PID setting ??
i not have a hot bed,and at minimum bed tem on marlin im set 0 not 5...
thanks for all
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login