Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Printing does not start - stuck?!

Posted by DC 
DC
Printing does not start - stuck?!
December 18, 2014 02:35PM
Hi Guys!

This week I finished adjusting my printer. My Printer is an Sparkcube (the-sparklab.de) and I'm using Repetier as firmware on the Atmel Mega 2560, I have an SD slot as well as I'm trying to use Repetier Host for controlling. I have a MK3 heatbed and an V4 extruder.

At the moment I stuck while trying to get him printing. Yesterday evening I could trick him into doing so. The problem is following.

When I turn the printer on and connect with Repetier Host, I add the .STL file and slice it (already parametriced --> worked well yesterday). When I click to start printing the printer starts to heat the heatbed (I selected 105°C for the first layer and after that 90°C). After a while (at least a big cup of tea ;-)) it reaches approximately 103.7°c and swings round and round this temperature. ***After that nothing else comes unless I preheat using the controller as described below.

Since I thought this problem is caused by not reaching 105 close enough I tried to preheat with using the controller (Display with on board control directly attached to the ramps 1.4 shield). When I tried this yesterday repetier acknowledged the temperature and jumped heating the extruder. After also the extruder was heated it began to print. At the moment this is not working. When I click the small button for resetting the controller is starts doing some stuff. But nothing I could call --> starting to print.

***After approx. 5-8 min it switches in heating mode for the extruder. But from then nothing else happens.

Does anyone understand my horrible explanation and could maybe help me in finding the mistake?

Cheers!
Collin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 03:28PM by DC.
Attachments:
open | download - Repetier-Host_stuck_for_printing.PNG (217.7 KB)
open | download - Repetier-Host_stuck_for_printing_Extruder_on.PNG (224 KB)
open | download - Repetier-Host_stuck_for_printing_Extruder_on_12min.PNG (270.7 KB)
DC
Re: Printing does not start - stuck?!
December 18, 2014 03:35PM
I just stopped to print. I had to see that suddenly 42 commands are in queue?!
Attachments:
open | download - Repetier-Host_stuck_for_printing_after_stopping.PNG (313.2 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login