Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

can't print from sd

Posted by Racing_34 
can't print from sd
December 14, 2014 08:18AM
hi guys, i built a diy kit form [www.emakershop.com] for a prusa i3 with lcd. everthing seems fine, i can even control the priter via the lcd without having plugged the pc. The only thing i can't do is printing from the LCD-built SD reder. the LCD should be the gadget3d, i've tried several firmware configs, the colsest thing i had was having the messages "card insterted" or "card removed" on the display, but in the menu i always have "no sd card"

code
//LCD and SD support
//#define ULTRA_LCD //general lcd support, also 16x2
//#define DOGLCD // Support for SPI LCD 128x64 (Controller ST7565R graphic Display Family)
//#define SDSUPPORT // Enable SD Card Support in Hardware Console
//#define SDSLOW // Use slower SD transfer mode (not normally needed - uncomment if you're getting volume init error)
//#define ENCODER_PULSES_PER_STEP 1 // Increase if you have a high resolution encoder
//#define ENCODER_STEPS_PER_MENU_ITEM 5 // Set according to ENCODER_PULSES_PER_STEP or your liking
//#define ULTIMAKERCONTROLLER //as available from the ultimaker online store.
//#define ULTIPANEL //the ultipanel as on thingiverse

// The MaKr3d Makr-Panel with graphic controller and SD support
// [reprap.org]
//#define MAKRPANEL

// The RepRapDiscount Smart Controller (white PCcool smiley
// [reprap.org]
//#define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER

// The GADGETS3D G3D LCD/SD Controller (blue PCcool smiley
// [reprap.org]
#define G3D_PANEL

i've tried to decomment both sdsupport, ultimakercontroller g3dpanel and every possible mix but still nothing.
I've placed in the sd files with .g .gcode extentions (generated with repetier+slic3r), i've tried to place files called auto[o].g, empty folders, tried to upload firmware both with arduino 0023 or 1.06 but there's no way to access to the sd..
what i'm doing wrong?
i'm running windows 8

thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2014 12:49PM by Racing_34.
Attachments:
open | download - Marlin-Marlin_v1.rar (302.2 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login